Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DrFell

tried doin nuthin?

anyone of you tried "doin nuthin" about your acne and redmarks? How did it work, and how long did you do this?

When I wash my face EVERY morning and night for about 2-3 weeks, then miss a NIGHT the next morning it looks better. My skin all ways looks better in the morning any way, but it looks even better if I dont wash it. biggrin.gif

i just wash my face twice a day with water only and i have 1 zit at my forehead and one on my chin

i think im going to use bp on my chin but ill keep the forehead away from this coz i have red marks

I've gone exactly 4 days without washing and I tell ya it's an odd experience.

As a veteran of the do nothing regime I believe it is a fantastic option if your a teen with a super fast metabolism, otherwise, forget it my friend.

anyone of you tried "doin nuthin" about your acne and redmarks? How did it work, and how long did you do this?

radiostar has a log on using just water. his experience is similar to mine though this skin is also better than mine to start with.

not washing > washing alot

I really hope people with acne will stop washing their faces so much and give it a break. They will then see how much better it is for acne.

Yep I tried it a few times as well. Looks good in the short run, screws you up in the long run.