Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LadyMacbeth998

Paris Hilton's rude comment on acne prone skin

Guest mishmosh

that woman lacks sophistication and with all that money, she still appears to look trashy

Intersting thread. I am going to add my feelings for what it is worth. I think it is very easy to think you know somebody when they are in the media and magazines all the time, but the fact is as well as we would like to think we know celebrities we do not. However, with that said, it is also unfortunate that many celebrities will say things in interviews or do things that are inappropriate. They are in the public eye and, sadly, many young girls look to these people for inspiration. It does not matter to me that Paris bleaches her hair, has professionally done almost every day, and wears colored blue contacts (she really has brown eyes) - most of us do it too. Almost every woman I know has fake something (hair, contacts, control top undies,...). What upsets me about Paris is that she does not present herself as a kind, intelligent or respectable person. Sometimes I wonder if her parents are embarrased that they raised such a daughter because I know if my daughter dressed, spoke, or was as uncaring as she appears to be, I would have failed as a parent. (as Paris put it in an interview) people dont like her because she is " so HOT", it has never occured to her that it might be because she comes across as a self absorbed, materialistic, unkind, ignorant individual (by the way ignorant means "to not understand because of lack of knowledge). SHe might be the nicest person out of the public eye, but the way she presents herself in public, I am not surprised that many people do not care for her.

PS - my husband thinks she is hot, BUT he also said that some depth is just as important as "hottness". (MY husband dumped his model girlfriend for me. She much more attractive than me - I can admit it, but she was concieded, mean, and not intelligent. She had a hard time that he dumped her and we started dating because I was not as "pretty" as her. That was over a decade ago and I heard that she is still avaliable - hmmm? I wonder why? eusa_think.gif

PS2-My sister said that Paris got rid of her dog, TInkerbell because she got too fat. I suppose along with acne, she doesn't like fat animals. She sounds like a delightful person to me! evil.gif

Thanks for reading my rant!!!

Guest ldanielle
My sister said that Paris got rid of her dog, TInkerbell because she got too fat.  I suppose along with acne, she doesn't like fat animals.  She sounds like a delightful person to me!     evil.gif 

Thanks for reading my rant!!!

Guest mishmosh

it is disgusting the way she carries a dog around like a fashion accessory and cruel

she said that the most important thing in being an heiress was to have FLAWLESS skin. She said if you don't, always have a good makeup artist with you to fix you up before you go anywhere.

I remember my dream dog .. she was at the animal shelter I volunteered at. She was part chihuaua part welsh corgi (weird mix, huh?) She was severely obsese .. but the cutest thing I had ever seen in my life. I always wanted to hug her biggrin.gif But I couldn't have her because my mom wouldn't allow it.

She finally got adopted though. And I looked over the special papers the people got to take care of her .. this poor dog had to have a special diet and everything. I miss her ;-;

I like Paris Hilton. If they ever make a female the President of the United States, I think Paris Hilton would be a fine choice

well i guess judgin her is like judgin anyone else. i suppose its wrong. and if we were in her situation, we;d be acting like her too. but i dont really care for her much. maybe cuz im not a guy

Guest mishmosh

err no. the press are interested in her

I'm fed up with seeing her plastic face and her phoney smile

Guest ldanielle
I remember my dream dog .. she was at the animal shelter I volunteered at. She was part chihuaua part welsh corgi (weird mix, huh?) She was severely obsese .. but the cutest thing I had ever seen in my life. I always wanted to hug her biggrin.gif But I couldn't have her because my mom wouldn't allow it.

She finally got adopted though. And I looked over the special papers the people got to take care of her .. this poor dog had to have a special diet and everything. I miss her ;-;

Guest mishmosh

Take Victoria Beckham (that is posh spice for those from Mars) in the UK.

She is in every magazine on the shelves and she is so unpopular!

Guest mishmosh
I like Paris Hilton. If they ever make a female the President of the United States, I think Paris Hilton would be a fine choice

Guest ldanielle

I doubt anybody would tell the difference from the current one!

Cough cough.... shock.gif

Guest mishmosh

i doubt anybody would argue with that statement what with the current situation in the south at the moment sad.gif

Guest ldanielle

ffs, maybe so, I'm not necessarily denying that but do u not realise how shallow it makes you sound when you say that kind of stuff? Meh

She says that she does not diet or exercise. In fact, she claims that she eats McDonald's and Taco Bell all the time, but still has a great figure. I don't know if the not dieting/excersing part is true. Most adults do not have a 'natural' metabolism like that.

Guest FearlessBunnyLove

Well if she doesn't exercise and eats crap all the time then her metabolism is going to catch up to her. Her metablisom can't stay that high forever.

Guest ldanielle
She says that she does not diet or exercise. In fact, she claims that she eats McDonald's and Taco Bell all the time, but still has a great figure. I don't know if the not dieting/excersing part is true. Most adults do not have a 'natural' metabolism like that.

Guest FearlessBunnyLove

I'm sorry, but that is complete bullshit. I don't believe for a second someone of her age has a metabolism high enough for her to eat McDonald's and Taco Bell all the time and never exercise when you look how thin she is. Maybe as a teenager and while she was very young I'd believe it (because that's how I was), but now I'm in my late teens I stay slim by just making sure I eat well, and I can tell how weight gets put on easily if I eat shit like that and sit on my arse all day.

She's full of shit. eusa_hand.gif

Guest ldanielle

I just don't believe it. She can't seriously expect people to believe she eats that kind of shit all the time and doesn't exercise, doesn't watch her diet but she obviously makes all the effort with the hair, makeup, clothes and tanning? But she doesn't look after her body? Not sure if that makes sense there but it does in my head.