Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LadyMacbeth998

Paris Hilton's rude comment on acne prone skin

I.E: girls that will lift their shirts up for a pair of 99 cent beads at Mardi Gras, Any girl who has been in Girls Gone Wild, Playboy Bunnies, you get the idea)

Guest mishmosh

couldnt give a flying monkeys what she thinks. Talk to the hand girl, cos the face aint listening!

If you shined a torch through one ear, you would see light coming out of the other

there is nothing going on !

What a complete bore she is and why am I talking about her?

end of!

eusa_whistle.gif

Guest mishmosh
And that gives YOU the right to start slagging her off?

She does kind of have that mother charm .. "Shame on you." "You should be ashamed" I can just see her doing the finger thing. Ha.

I can't wait until her book becomes a movie. I love her she is sooooo talented!!!

I was skimming through her book ( I was curious, what can I say?), and she said that the most important thing in being an heiress was to have FLAWLESS skin. She said if you don't, always have a good makeup artist with you to fix you up before you go anywhere.

In "A Simple Life", I saw some pimples under her makeup. Obviously she breaks out too, but from what her book said, she's disgusted by acne.

Any thoughts?

Personally from all the candid photos of her in celebrity magazines, her skin looks terrific. I guess she has a makeup artist? LOL

Guest mishmosh

nah couldnt think of anybody else bothering to stick up for useless old Paris!

surprised.gif

nah couldnt think of anybody else bothering to stick up for useless old Paris!

surprised.gif

Useless? She's very talented. SHe wrote a book all by herself. How many people can do that?

Actually, she didn't write that book. I forget who the author is, but she gave him all the info and he wrote it, practically based on all her quotes. Paris provided the pictures. I don't hate Paris at all. I like her b/c she has such great style. She just should not have said somethign that rude. I didn't create this thread to start a war.

Guest mishmosh

Style? She is everything which is wrong with LA !!

Miss superfical and shallow poser of the year goes around with a tiny sniff of a dog dressed in a coat and matching boots

She is a joke

Guest mishmosh
I can't wait until her book becomes a movie. I love her she is sooooo talented!!!

Oh we have a comedian on the board!

I was skimming through her book ( I was curious, what can I say?), and she said that the most important thing in being an heiress was to have FLAWLESS skin. She said if you don't, always have a good makeup artist with you to fix you up before you go anywhere.

In "A Simple Life", I saw some pimples under her makeup. Obviously she breaks out too, but from what her book said, she's disgusted by acne.

Any thoughts?

Personally from all the candid photos of her in celebrity magazines, her skin looks terrific. I guess she has a makeup artist? LOL

Okay she may have not written it, but I bet at some point, she had to read it. I mean reading books takes a lot of brains and dedication. Paris Hilton, you go girl!!!!!

Actually, she didn't write that book. I forget who the author is, but she gave him all the info and he wrote it, practically based on all her quotes. Paris provided the pictures. I don't hate Paris at all. I like her b/c she has such great style. She just should not have said somethign that rude. I didn't create this thread to start a war.

Guest mishmosh

I bet it does! Anybody opening the cover needs determination!

Perhaps my 5 year old neice could read it to Paris ! Paris' interesting life is all of 3 pages long anyway.

Yeah you go girl! Little Miss pointless 2005 eusa_doh.gif

Guest mishmosh

and close the door on the way out eusa_clap.gif

user posted image

sorry paris! i just thought this pic was funny. u can do one of me in revenge if u like! lol not really.. eusa_whistle.gif

user posted image

sorry paris! i just thought this pic was funny. u can do one of me in revenge if u like! lol not really..  eusa_whistle.gif

I am shocked you people would put up a pic like that of my lifetime role model. eusa_angel.gif

You British folk can be so cruel to our American idols. (I'm Canadian, but were so close to the US we may as well be American. ) I mean we don't have royalty, like the Brits so we have to make our own royalty, like Paris Hilton, for example.

Guest mishmosh

your role model? Gawd . That is tragic!!

That doesnt really aspire to much really. sorry!

I aspire to intellegent women who achieved things against the odds.

Loved the picture.

Guest mishmosh

Hold on hold on........ Am I on the forum for comedians?

Paris Hilton is your royalty?! biggrin.gif Are you for real?! We have our royals but theyre not particularly popular

We have totally pointless celebs too ie. Jordan, Jodie Marsh and Victoria Beckham.

Least we see the irony and enjoy the joke