Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LadyMacbeth998

Paris Hilton's rude comment on acne prone skin

i never thought paris hilton was pretty. some people do but i just dont see how. her nose just isnt "delicate" for lack of a better word. shes just lucky that she's an heir to a gabillion dollars and she inherited perfect skin. confused.gif

whne you have that much money your complexion probably is flawless. you can order a derm full time if you want. maybe three of them that all work together for your custom regimen. but she's really not pretty. she has small boobs and an ugly ass and she's stupid. i really honestly have dated more attractive people that paris

well considering her whole carreer is based on her looks im not surprised

Am I the only one who thinks she's ugly?

Honestly, I've always wanted to lock her in a box so nobody would hear from her again anyway, this acne comment doesn't surprise me anyway, but she's a dumb beyotch tongue.gif

I agree, you guys are all a bunch of bitches. None of you know the girl, and you all have the audacity to call her dumb, stupid, ugly etc etc.

I'm not going to be a bleeding heart, but just because she's famous what gives you the right to be so horrid??

Remember....what goes around, eventually comes around.

Damn.....you guys are fucking harsh.  Leave the poor girl alone.

No, the fact that our society has recently started paying so much attention to this nitwit is depressing.

Damn.....you guys are fucking harsh.  Leave the poor girl alone.

No, the fact that our society has recently started paying so much attention to this nitwit is depressing.

I don't why sum people think that boyish body girl is sexy. She ain't sexy at all. Remember bones is not beautiful. I like a womanly body, someone like Jennifer Lopez in Selena, and that what all men prefer, remember that ladies.

I'm pretty certain if I did meet her in real life and wasn't wearing any make up, she would scoff at me. And look at me disgustedly.

I'm not a Paris "fan" but really, don't hate the girl just because she fell out of the right vagina. If you're parents were incredibly rich would you be the same person you are now?

I'm not a Paris "fan" but really, don't hate the girl just because she fell out of the right vagina. If you're parents were incredibly rich would you be the same person you are now?

;

lol.gifeusa_clap.gif can i use this material....fucking hillarious!