Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LadyMacbeth998

Paris Hilton's rude comment on acne prone skin

I was skimming through her book ( I was curious, what can I say?), and she said that the most important thing in being an heiress was to have FLAWLESS skin. She said if you don't, always have a good makeup artist with you to fix you up before you go anywhere.

In "A Simple Life", I saw some pimples under her makeup. Obviously she breaks out too, but from what her book said, she's disgusted by acne.

Any thoughts?

Personally from all the candid photos of her in celebrity magazines, her skin looks terrific. I guess she has a makeup artist? LOL

I was skimming through her book ( I was curious, what can I say?), and she said that the most important thing in being an heiress was to have FLAWLESS skin. She said if you don't, always have a good makeup artist with you to fix you up before you go anywhere.

In "A Simple Life", I saw some pimples under her makeup. Obviously she breaks out too, but from what her book said, she's disgusted by acne.

Any thoughts?

Personally from all the candid photos of her in celebrity magazines, her skin looks terrific. I guess she has a makeup artist? LOL

Any thoughts?

wth! what a horrible girl! that stupid heiress......but as gregg alexander ((aka lead singer of the new radicals)) says, you get what you give!! so.......THATS FOR YOU PARIS HILTON!!!!!

Eh, who cares. She is a brainless blob, to be honest. You can tell just by listening to her talk that she is unintelligent and air-headed. So what if she is "stunning" and "beautiful"..(well, to be honest, she looks kinda like an alien to me and that is NOT out of jealousy)

i honestly never found her very pretty. i do think she has nice legs and she is slim. but there are many many other regular girls that are prettier. many girls on acne.org are prettier than her. it just a matter of good makeup and clothes for her.

Can't stand this ditzy superficial biotch! She acts like she is God's gift to America. And what is this shit talking about women voted her America's Princess or something..and that statement she made about wanting to get married in the church where british royals do b/c she is "the closet thing to American Royalty"..Puleez!

Well acne is disgusting. I know it puts me off people. But thats why folks are on here to fix it.

she is so in love with herself!

not only does she need a good makeup artist but ALOT of photoshop airbrushing!

i used to have a link to a site out there showing paris before and afters of retouching. she is not flawless LOL.she just appears to have flawless skin just like everyo famous person.

she has wicked style, great body,

she is smart! she knows how to get everyone talking makeing herself famous!

but her face is weird, its her nose she has had 2 nose jobs left her noselooking like a break!

I.E: girls that will lift their shirts up for a pair of 99 cent beads at Mardi Gras, Any girl who has been in Girls Gone Wild, Playboy Bunnies, you get the idea)

I don't care for her face too much, either. I know she's had work done (awfulplasticsurgery.com) but she does have a great figure. She's the type of person that when she walks into a room, everyone will stop what they're doing to look at her.

I.E: girls that will lift their shirts up for a pair of 99 cent beads at Mardi Gras, Any girl who has been in Girls Gone Wild, Playboy Bunnies, you get the idea)

user posted image

user posted image

Any thoughts?

well considering her whole carreer is based on her looks im not surprised

uh. same.

she's not even that pretty in my opinion. she looks like a scarecrow. in any minute some vultures are going to come and start picking at her.

her face structure is weird too. . .

Guest Dwight_Sheila69

Paris is way to fake. She can say what ever she wants about acne but atleast most of us expose our face and dont cover it in hundreds of dollars worth of makeup and have professional makeup artists to do it.

Like I said before, I have seen pimples under her makeup on A Simple Life, but I have also read in magazines and stuff that her complexion is flawless. But yeah, maybe she does have her own makeup artist, and they do wonders!

Guest *Clara

She may be worth a lot selling her looks but if everyone had her brain... the human race would be extinct by now.

Guest FearlessBunnyLove
She may be worth a lot selling her looks but if everyone had her brain... the human race would be extinct by now.