Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Skinhopeful25

Anyone here uses Plexion?

I been using this for 6 months and it has improved my skin, I still break out ocasionally but the redness and flakiness has gone down. But I still suffer from those horrible blackheads on my nose and cheeks. Does anybody use plexion and how has it worked for you?

my derm gave me plexion SCT to use with my retin a micro about 6 months ago. i used it for one night and it totally dried my face out, felt absolutely disgusting, and broke me out for the next day. thats the only time ive ever used it. i continued retin a micro with Triaz cleanser once a day in the showr, and after 7 months of just those two, i've seen HUGe improvements. literally nobody except me ever seems to even notice my acne. i freak out about it all the time, but nobody else seems to notice. like seriously, friends and not friends alike will make fun of people with acne right in front of me, and its so uncomfortable for me because its like wait dont I have acne also??? but nobody else seems to think so. WIERD. all the girls have come back into my life because my skin is much clearer, but i have no self confidence because I think i have acne. and because of that i act like a fucking chudd in front of all the hottest girls and i mess it up for myself. i cant look people in the eyes very well and i aleays seem antisocial and skittish. and my skin is really not bad. what the fuck?? i thought it would be better when my skin got better. at this point it seems like if my skin was 100% clear i'd stil be like this. lately since my skin is better ive become so self concious about my hair, just the shape of my face, my legs, everything.. when i had acne it always seemed that my hair was fine. and my face was otherwise fine apart from the acne. why am i such a chudd?

emotional scars heal slower, I see that by myself.

but they do heal, though, no worry...

I cleared my skin a year ago, and I became self-confident quickly,

then about 3 months later, I re-started breaking out... so again 4 month later I was clear again, but my self-consciousness which developed again with recurrence of acne didn't go away...

but I'm more and more sure of myself, but I'm quite timid though when some ask about my peeling ears or my dislike to sunbathing (I'm on Accutane now).

another thing, I also noticed as if I had a long nose (strange, never thought so, only after I had seen a caricature of me drawn by some nasty kid).

I like plexion cream, have never used the wash. i don't use it all the time bcs, as Dan points out...only oxygen kills bacteria all the time, and after a year of use the plexion didn't kick the butt it was kicking before.