Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi i was on accutane for 6 months. My acne and all the blemishes were completly cleared up. Its been 2 months since i've been off it. I woke up this morning with the first 2 small zits i have had in 2 months. Is this something to worry about? does this mean my acne is coming back?

Hi i was on accutane for 6 months. My acne and all the blemishes were completly cleared up. Its been 2 months since i've been off it. I woke up this morning with the first 2 small zits i have had in 2 months. Is this something to worry about? does this mean my acne is coming back?

Hey aussie guy I should be going on accutane in about 2 weeks. What kind of acne do you have and how long before you started seeing results. Did you have an initial breakout period? What were the stages of the clearing process. thanks man. And about the original post, you can look to go on a second course of tane. I think the first course clears 60% of people forever and after a second course it clears 90% forever. Good luck

Hey aussie guy I should be going on accutane in about 2 weeks.  What kind of acne do you have and how long before you started seeing results.  Did you have an initial breakout period? What were the stages of the clearing process.  thanks man.  And about  the original post, you can look to go on a second course of tane.  I think the first course clears 60% of people forever and after a second course it clears 90% forever.  Good luck

Hm, I'm 16 and I don't get cysts. All whiteheads and very oily skin. Usually 2-3 active whiteheads at a time... Maybe I won't have to wait as long as you. As far as the early drying, did your skin become less oily or did it just get really flakey and then oily again during the day? Thanks bro

bstej - from the get go i got dry skin oil has NEVER come back and I am hopeful it doesnt. I am ery dry I have to apply moisturiser at least twice a day and even three times im also using a touch of cover up on the rednes and Im a guy!!!!! but i does help calm the redness