Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
alicialynn

CoverGirl's Aquasmooth

I have to rave on this.

This stuff covers the imperfections and really makes your face look good. I bought this not expecting all that much because most of the liquid foundations I have used before never really covered too much up and the cream-to-powder makeups dried my face up, but wow...my face has never looked as even-toned and felt so smooth as when I use this. The only problem is, I don't know if it is this, but my face itches sometimes. I hope not...or I will seriously go crazy. This is the first time I feel like I don't have the "acne look." Good stuff.

the ingredientsin aquasmooth are the same ingredients used in some Japanese makeup thats selling for very expensive. It's been recommended a lot to use Aquasmooth, ive been using it forever. i love it.

covergirl makeup usually breaks me out. is this any different cuz i am using neutrogena skin clearing makeup right now and i love it but i am willing to try aquasmooth if it won't break me out.

I am just wondering if you guys just apply aquasmooth with the applicator supplied. I love the make up but it doesn't quite completely cover my red marks

I tried this, looked great for 15 minutes then my face turned into an oily mess. ::cries:: Also I think it made me break out a little. I hate how I can't wear make up right because my skin is so darn oily! !

Aquasmooth is cream-to-powder foundation. I usually can't stand wearing those types of foundation because it really stood out dry spots, but this make-up doesn't. I think people have a love-hate relationship with this.

Guest TylerD

I just bought some today. Wow its alot different then any other makeup I have tried. Its a really wet feeling I guess hence the name Aquasmooth lol. Ill try it later tonight on my face and see how I like it.

i used 'beige' or something for a long time & my face always looked so dark/ashy at the end of the day. i tested the makeup on the underside of my arm & it turned orange!

if you're going to try it anyway, i found sometimes that it was too thick, so i would wet the sponge before applying. i've moved on from aquasmooth though.

Guest TylerD

Ya I ususally wet the sponge. Thats a good idea. I wanted to get Dermablend but they didnt have my color so I decided to give this a shot.