Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jimmy

GSE- Grapefruit Seed Extract

I heard this little bottle can work wonders on you.

many scientists and doctors who go over seas to foreign countries, or to places like Eygpt or Asia or even Africa on expeditions through the desert/rain forests, they use drops of GSE in their water, and drink it.

It's supposed to kill bateria and be really good for you.

Anyone have experience? I sure don't? But I've heard from many sources that it's good for your overall health. Maybe it can help acne.

Here's an article

http://www.nutriteam.com/index2.html

I remember know. Doctors going on journey's through the desert or rainforest on long journeys would use GSE in their water to kill all the bad bacteria.

This must say something about how well it works.

Hi all I've been lurking these boards for a while now for treatments and this is the latest supplement I tried that really controlled my acne. I've been suffering with acne for 2 years now (23 years old) and I don't know the cause, maybe hormonal cause it started when I was 21.

I tried numerous cleansers including proactiv, spot treatments: bp, salicylic acid and supplements like b5 overdose and vitamin A, it didn't really work out. Recently I bought GSE at the vitamin shoppe in pill form and so far so good I combine it with zinc, fish oil, b6, alpha lipoic acid, vit e, and fish oil (been taking these for a long time to keep it in control but still doesn't do the job, I would still break out twice a week but its good for the body so i still take it) as a daily regimen and an acnefree brand cleanser with neutrogena aha spf 15 face lotion. Been clear for weeks now and just need to take care of red marks. Try grapefruit seed extract if you think your acne is caused by candida or bacteria. It also reduces sebum secretion. I have an oily face but its less oily cause of this.

Edited by beeroy

Guest Timehealsall
Lol I always wonder how people find those

would it be okay to take grapefruit seed extra with antibiotics (doxycycline)?