Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My mum said it does, it gives you bad indigestion (stands corrected) too, I heard.

Every person is different, some people dont even need to take a diet because it has nothing to do with his/her acne, but some will have to take on a diet because they see better results with it. So my suggestion is you need to try it out yourself, if it does got worse after eating peanut butter, then just simply quite it. Remember everyone has their own diet. :D

Guest fatman_uk

If you've got an EXTREME nut allergy, then yeah, it'll kill you, lol. #-o

-Gaz

Melinda,

remember I told you about my Blood Type Diet? We learned at school that any food we eat will be absorbed and processed in our system. Well, each blood type reacts differently to certain kind of food. According to the diet, peanut butter is beneficial for those people who has blood type A and AB. BUT you shoud avoid peanut butter if you are a B or O type O:) . And defenitely, don't even think about peanut butter if you are alergic to it, regardless your blood type :D

Guest fatman_uk

Wow, learn sumthin new everyday... i'm blood type A negative btw.

Any other foods that are good for us A-Crowd? :D

-Gaz

My mum said it does, it gives you bad interjestion(sp?) to i heard.

ahahahaha how old are you? indigestion?

Hey you dont have to be young to be a poor speller!

And I don't know to many older people who would laugh and bother correcting me.

Fatman,

most vegetarian diet is good for A type. I know, if you are a carnivore (meat-eater) you're gonna kill me for saying this, eh? :D But seriously, you are not supposed to eat meat, except chicken and some fish. You should avoid most dairy product, too! LOL Drink soymilk instead of cow milk O:) Blood type diet is actually for balancing your system, your metabolism. People mostly use it to reduce weight or (in my case) to gain weight :lol: But it DOES affect my acne, too! I had bagel with cream cheese this morning, forgot that I am not supposed to have cream cheese, AND I don't have my herbal drink. Guess what happen? Exactly! A pimple start forming this afternoon, aaarrghhh!! I don't think I have a very good system. My body doesn't process fat to make me gain weight, instead, it stores fat as pimples! :D

Dannyglover,

Have you seen people who think they eat healthy but are still over weight or underweight? That happened mostly because the food and/or nutrients are not stored and processed properly.The purpose of the diet is to reach a total health. When your body gets healthier, the glands and hormones start to reset and normalize their functions. As the result, most peope who are doing the diet for sometime will have ideal weight (as an added benefit). Of course, each gene is different, but at least we try not to get too overweight or terribly underweight O:)

The first few days I tried to diet, I felt change in my bowel movement. I used to suffer from constipation, but it got better after only a few days and it normalized in less than a month. I already gained about 5 lbs, still underweight but I feel healthier O:) I did the diet for health, but to my surprise, it helped me control my acne, too. I used to make herbal drink to prevent me from breaking outs, but this diet help me even when I don't have time to make my own concoction. O:) Maybe the diet help my body store the fat properly, as the body fuel, not as pimples! :D

Peanut Butter makes me breakout for sure. I realised this when i first started getting pimples. I haven't eaten it since. that's been over 5 years ago. I've gotten useto not eating it and it doesn't really attract me to be eating it anymore. I've trained myself not to eat it. My parents notice the same thing when they eat peanut butter so i guess i will never be able to eat peanut butter again. That's fine with me...i dislike blemishes very much!

KK, i knew it was PB because everytime i ate it i'd get a pimple a couple hours later. Then wake up in the morning with more pimples on my face. This happens to my parents whenever they eat PB or any nuts. They get aleast one after eating PB or anyother nut. So it's in the family. This doesn't happen to everyone though, lucky for those that don't have this problem.