Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CoNfU$Ed

Almost clear by doing nothing

ok so ive had red marks for a while and Acne occasionally. I have used so many products and had hardly any results. Over the last month and a half i decided i couldnt b arsed with anything so just used water on my face by having a shower in the day and splash my face with water at nite. Ive been out clubbin about 3 maybe 4 nites a week and i thought this wud make it worse but didnt 4 sum reason. Ive been eating what i want and not caring about my skin. The only thing i have been doing is taking about 6000mg vitaminc and about 2000mg MSM and my red marks have almost totally faded now. Its weird cause i believed diet affected Acne and that if i didnt do anything it wud get worse but it got better eusa_think.gif. So dunno what to say but im happy that the red marks are finally fading maybe its just time that they r going as i was 19 recently and have had spots for at least 4 yours wacko.gif.

i have had acne and redmarks and like CoNfU$Ed i had loads of stuff to put on my face then i thought stuff it and did nothing for 2 weeks and i have not had 1 spot and my marks are fading good as well biggrin.gif

i think u all should try it just wash face in the morning and night i used soap thats it and works 4 me biggrin.gif

I think we all experience things like that where we might look good in one week and look like crap another week. I think this is what's happening here

btw, don't use soap to wash your face

I just use water on my face as well.. and my face is a lot clearer compared to when I used products. I've done it for ages cos I have sensitive skin and products just irritated it.

I think it's because when you wash excessively with products, you strip all the natural oil off your skin, and to counteract this your skin produces a lot oil to replace it and all the excess starts blocking your pores.. Just a theory. smile.gif

Hi confused, i'm glad ur marks are fading so how long have u had ur marks for???? because it makes a big difference, if u've had ur marks for less than 6 months it's easier to get rid of. I've had mine for about 3-4 years.

Guest pokerbugg

to be honest w/ you ...ive been doing the same thing this couple of days...i dont have severe acne, yea my occasional pimple which i would normally freak out and buy tons of products to "fix" it...only making it worse....so i said "fuck it! I'm not washing my face but once a day to remove my makeup" my face is less oily and looking and feeling better ...i truly believe that w/ time i'll see great results. Some other dude was doing the same thing only he just wasnt washing at all...and from what i understand he's clear ....i think hes been doing it for like 8 months or so .....doing nothing eating whatever ...all natural healing

When i went to Mexico... i washed my face only ONCE when I was down there... for 1 week... i was taking showers but with the sea salt and everything... i didn,t wash my face... and i was clear.... i don't know...

Guest pokerbugg

yea with a very gentle cleanser and cold water no hot water at all....