Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Brittany

What Do You Use To..

if u want a foundation to cover red marks u will need full coverage, usually panstick.

but if u are 90% clear u dont really need to cover all your skin in foundation. its just more for your skin to deal with. try using medium coverage foundation like bobbi brown spf15 to even out skin tone, and then concealer over that use kryolan dermacolor to hide the red dots.

i wouldnt try revlon colorstay cuz it is very pore clogging.

i have quite a lot of red marks on my cheek so i use maybelline everstay foundation...stays fresh for around 8-9hrs and then just a wee bit of powder over the top and thats fine.. b ut then im not going for complete coverrage... this just helps to make them less visible..but it doesnt feel cakey or heavy and is oil free and doesnt clog pores! its great! if u wanted complete coverage use a little concealer over it and u would be grand! hope that works! and also a little of that foundation goes a long way so its very good value for money!

xx

revlon colorstay didnt cause me to breakout and it stays on hold for a long time. in fact some ppl say it wont budge, but i really dont find it that hard to remove. just use a regular oily makeup remover and good cleanser and wala! all gone...id say revlon is useful as the main coverup foundation...

but yea, then i use jlynne mineral foundation powder over it, since i assume minerals aren't as bad for the skin either, and they have natural SPF in it too. and this is useful for covering any redness and filling in my scars as well...

and jlynne finishing powder <to minimize pores> after...

i know...i use a crapload, but hey...i dont breakout much from this routine..only like once or so a wk, and it covers a LOT, plus im very self conscious (T__T)...

i find green concealer great at covering red marks, simply dab some over the mark, blend it in a little and then cover it over with your usual foundation and volia! flawless skin! But it takes time to master...

i use the maybelline one, but there are many brands that offer green concealer, try prehaps physican's formula, they come in a cube...i haven't tried that one before but they should all work the same way. eusa_dance.gif

good luck! cool.gif

oops, forgot to talk about the foundation eusa_doh.gif

i use clinique superfit makeup

it gives medium coverage and its oil free

i've been using it for a while now and it doesn't seem to be given me any breakout

you should also use a little bit of powder as well, not only does that set the foundation, but also help control the oil.

along with the green concealer, you'll look gorgeous in no time!

aw thanks guys, yeh i have the mabeline green one too, But i havent been able to put it on properly sad.gif at the moment im using Australius matt foundation, its alright i guess. I dont really like wearing poweer co it makes the little hairs on my face heaps noticable lol.gif like in between my eyebrows and all that, its weird haha. but yeh i really hope i can master it!! as im only 14..

Guest Dwight_Sheila69

I have the Maybeline green concealer stick. Its hard to blend but does a good job in covering the red marks.

Guest fatallyours

bare minerals covers up red marks pretty well!