Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

You never know, iv'e known a couple of older woman, well didn't know them THAT well smile.gif and they went for teenage guys!

I think it's sad really but they are out there. Rub her ass one day, see what happens.

You never know, iv'e known a couple of older woman, well didn't know them THAT well smile.gif and they went for teenage guys!

I think it's sad really but they are out there. Rub her ass one day, see what happens.

Guest virgo

oh my god why am i laughing so hard... hahaha

If I'm the mom I'll feel flattered.

I think you're just on the teenage stage of having crushes on people older than you. It's normal. I had crushes on my teachers back in High School.

You should play that fountains of wayne song-'staceys mom has got it goin on'!

Seriously though-don't stress, it's something that happens loads at your age. People your own age will seem so much more appealing pretty soon. I doubt very much that this woman you like would be remotly interested (though she would probably be a bit flattered!). You should just chill out and enjoy your fantasy, knowing that nothing will ever happen!

anyone heard of a song called "your mammas on the top of my things to do list" by Butterfingers.....very funny shit.

You should play that fountains of wayne song-'staceys mom has got it goin on'!

Seriously though-don't stress, it's something that happens loads at your age. People your own age will seem so much more appealing pretty soon. I doubt very much that this woman you like would be remotly interested (though she would probably be a bit flattered!). You should just chill out and enjoy your fantasy, knowing that nothing will ever happen!

Guest Marino

This thread bring backs memories, i had soo many crushes on my friends moms and older sisters.

Then one day all the girls my age suddenly developed tits and asses and all the other stuff i take for granted.

You see we get sexual urges before our counterparts can satisfy them, i suggest you pull yourself for now.

Give it another year or two, girls begin to like women around 14, then you can hit it;

user posted image

You see we get sexual urges before our counterparts can satisfy them, i suggest you pull yourself for now.

Give it another year or two, girls begin to like women around 14, then you can hit it;

user posted image

hey, it could happen. look at all the kids getting caught having sex with their teachers... lol

so thats the reason you like her? cauz shes a hot model? guess ya have to grow up a lil more ((hey im not that old 2, im 16)) nd then im sure you'll forget bout it wink.gif just giv it a lil time