Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bfg9000d

For those who havent heard please read

Nope. Also I stop doing it one time. And boy did I pay for it I had huge cystic acne and my skin look really bad.

I've got to reply to this. I am always picking on my boyfriend because he "blows" the bathroom up every time. He doesn't have a baby face but he has great skin. I have never needed air freshener in the bathroom but I've had mild/moderate acne since I was 12 (I'm almost 25).

My boyfriend also washes his face with shampoo or regular body wash.

Everybody is different.

I've got to reply to this. I am always picking on my boyfriend because he "blows" the bathroom up every time. He doesn't have a baby face but he has great skin. I have never needed air freshener in the bathroom but I've had mild/moderate acne since I was 12 (I'm almost 25).

My boyfriend also washes his face with shampoo or regular body wash.

Everybody is different.

My acne has been improving but I'm still not 100% clear yet. I don't even think that ever exists. I've been on Diane 35 for 5 months now and I use benzamincyclin in the morning and differin gel at night. Well, anyways, even though I'm clearing I wanted no more acne. So a pharmasist suggested "cleaning out my bowels" by using Flax seed oil pills. I take 2 a day but u can take up to 3. She said to try it out for at least 2 months and I should see results. DOes anyone know anything about the benefits of flax seed oil? Or did anyone try this

Thanks in advance

I"ve never heard of using those pills, but if the pharmacist suggested it, then I would give it a try. Don't try fiber pills...they will give you hellacious gas that you can't hold back:)

I"ve never heard of using those pills, but if the pharmacist suggested it, then I would give it a try. Don't try fiber pills...they will give you hellacious gas that you can't hold back:)

I been taken fiber pills for quite a while now and do not get gas anymore. I think only at first do you get. I guess some people refuse to think that bowls can have something to do with acne. It pretty much is the reason why some people think that some foods make them break out more. And the truth of the matter is some foods are more toxic or harmful to the system if they stay in you longer then others. So releasing toxic food as quickly as possiable is to your advantage. Like for instance pizza use to break me out terriable. Now it never does. So go figure. O and by the way dont say you might not have acne more. Believe me I can still get it back if i just let go of my current regimen. But if you dont believe me hey I'm the one with the clear skin and your not. So I guess who's regimen is working the best. thats what I thought. Cause I havent seen any of you try to post something that has cleared you. If you have thats great. But dont be so quick to throw the idea out the window until you exhausted.

fiber will not cure anyones acne other than the very few people in whose acne is caused by toxins in the body which is not many.

bullshit.

this has been said over and over again and peopel in the forum wasted months and loads of money on it - and guess what? It dissapointed them more than ever.

Sorry, your system may have been overloaded with shit and still probaly is but for most people this is not the case.

nuff said.

keep those comments coming. It dosent bother me. If you dont want clear skin thats fine by me. Remember theirs no hate brother its all good rememnber its all good.

Oily skin, cystic acne, big pimples, scalp acne, All of this is being treated topically which is pointless your wasting your time unless you do this first then a topical would help. Acne is about 98% internal and the other percent topical. Just because it looks topical doesn’t mean it is topical. Just because a car is overheating on the outside doesn’t mean you throw water on it and cool it off right. You get it fixed internally. BP. Sal Acid, and all of the other crazy topical will only hide a more major problem. Well heres the info. I have found and its cleared me up and several other people as well. I had the cystic acne big pimples oily skin and this is how you get rid of it. Normally hygiene of washing your face is important and should still continue but this should also be added

Here's the real deal folks.

IF you don’t clean your bowls regularly you get dried fecal matter in your bowels and that’s a breading ground for bacteria so all that bacteria got to go somewhere so it goes through the skin in the form of acne. Also if you use the restroom and it stinks. Then your backup. When I take a dump in the restroom it doesn’t stink at all anymore. Infact theirs no need for me to use air freshener theirs just no smell. So I know my systems clean. I think bp and all these other topical just cover the problem up and your system is telling you that something inside is going wrong. Even if you go regularly if your stools aren’t large in size then your getting backup. And that fecal matter just dries up in the bowls and becomes breeding ground for bacteria and everything else. We can do all kinds of crazy flushes liver flush water flushes staying away from tap water whatever but the most important flush of all is the bowls because that’s where 90% of the bacteria is. that’s why when going on antibiotics works so well. Its tackling the bacteria in the bowls. Clean the bowls you will have much lower bacteria and of course less acne. Its pretty common sense. The large intestine is the first thing that is created when your born so wouldn’t you think its the most important. 95% of Americans have between 10 to 20 pounds of dried fecal matter in are intestines we are literally rotting from the inside out.

I use to have huge cyst very painful big and ugly and deforming. This is cause by your system being really back up. I mean people today just assume when they use the restroom its going to stink well. when I use the restroom theirs no stink at all. and this is because your system is flushing faster and your fecal matter just aint sitting their rotting away getting more and more smelly. It's a gross topic but its something that is what makes us exist to day. And if its not working right then were not living were rotting. I can honestly say that BP and any other topical is covering up a major problem internally. Because acne is not topical its internal. treating it topically only creates and environment to which acne cant form so their for it goes to other parts of the body the back etc. Its like a car that’s overheating you just don’t keep throwing cold water over it to cool it off and then ride it again no you take it to a service station and find out what internally is wrong with it. Well the same thing can go for are bodies. Throwing Bp on it is just throwing cold water on the engine. Your getting rid of the problem but the condition is still there. I recommend either going on a high fiber diet or take fiber therapy capsules or eat raisins, prumes or anything with high fiber. I know this sounds really gross but believe it or not you can be sitting here right now and your full of shit and don’t even know it. And of course until it reaches the lower part of the bowels you will not feel the need to expel it so think about it you got shit that’s sitting in your system becoming a cess pool for bacteria and more. Take and enema you will be amazed how much comes out and how clear your skin will be after words. I mean arm spray and all these body sprays are covering up a much serious problem. I use to have BO under my arms and all. Since I have kept my bowels flushing quickly I no longer have body odor and I don’t use any kind of spray either. I will use the restroom and I don’t fear if it will stink up or bomb out the place. If you use the restroom and it stinks then think about this post. Also little kids don’t admit body odor and this is because they haven’t had the 20 to 30 to 40 years of dry rotting fecale matter in them. That’s why older people admit more of and odor and for the people who don’t have acne the toxins in them will contribute to other medical problems down the road so the people who do have acne is normal and is a sign that your body is working right its telling you something is wrong versus it not saying anything if things are wrong and your body is saying something you should be glad its doing so. anyway I hope this is a real eye opener for everybody. If taken seriously this will take care of 98% to 99% of your acne. I use to have huge cystic acne almost deforming and I'm clear now only once in a blue moon do I get a pimple and If I do it goes away in hours yes hours and its super small. the bowels is were its at. Its probably the most ignored part of are body. We just assume if we still crap it must be working but its not if its working its how well its working. When you eat a meal later that night you should feel the urge to use the pot. The bowl movement should be large in girth and in length. I mean it doesn’t take much to realize how many people are rotting today just walk into a public restroom. The smell is horrible. Why is that because people are literally rotting from the inside out. If people had clean colons. A public restroom would not stink yes not stink. I mean once when I walked into a public restroom to take a piss the smell was horrible in their I heard somebody flush the toilet and when they walk out it was a kid about 22 and he pretty bad acne and the smell carried with him when he walk by. The problem is when things are not working correctly your body will only feel the urge to expel when major backup forms and the fecal matter makes it down to the point where its about ready to come out anyway on its on with no effort. Its a gross topic but its something that is not taken seriously enough. And is the major cause for oily skin and every skin condition possible.

There is truth to this post but heres my take. I thought the same thing so I went and got a colonic every week for 2 years and I also did this proceedure called bio cleanse which you put your foot in a little tub and this machine pulls all the toxic debris out of your system into the water, in addition I also had chelation therapy which is a intravenous detox that cleans all the plague out of your arterys. I also have spent literally thousands on topical treatments. After all that I still had sebaceous cysts on my face which my mother had severly and I am almost certain it has to do with hormones. When I was younger and on birth control my face was spotless. When I started messing with hormones my face, chest and arms broke out severely with weeping sores that I have scars that the color is drained from them but not raised. I have also taken vitamins, herbs, steam baths, massages, Laser treatments, and I STILL HAVE sebaceous cysts which are hard lumps that only oil comes out. I now am on spiro and have been before for other reasons but it does seem to calm down the oil, its only been 10 days and I still have one huge monster that flared to the size of an acorn, but I think it was just one last hurrah before dying. So there is not one pat answer to everyones acne. The thing I dont understand is why dont Doctors have a better handle on this situation? I have been to so many derms and regular doctors and they are clueless. Most of the treatments I have tried have been shots in the dark and until I found this blog I was all on my own. Another thing that really ticks me off and how rude people are about your face. I have had people scream at me for touching my cyst and they think the touching is what is causing the cyst, they dont understand how painful it is both physcially and emotionally.

Thanks for listening.

you should drink a lot of water. but try to drink as little as possible when you are eating. this allows your saliva to naturally predigest your food a little more. a probiotic before meals would help as well

Hmm I remember my bf telling me something about this. He ordered a natural cure book )i forget the name of the author now) and it had all these things about acne and I do remember something about cleaning the colon as being one of them. Personally, it's not like it's gonna hurt you either way so no matter what you'd be doing your body some good. I do notice my skin looks better when i eat more fiber and excersise more, get my circulation up, drink plenty of water, do the whole veggies/fruit thing lol. And yes, in turn, i am more 'regular' for lack of a better way to put it as well.