Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
name1237895

few simple questions....

1)we shouldnt worry about red marks (like use that alpha hydroxy stuff) until we're completely clear, right? or can i start right now?

2) how many different "sections" do you apply the bp to...... (dan recomends applying the bp in sections).....right now i've kinda split my face into 8 different sections and it takes a long time....so what are your "sections"? i need a more efficient way to apply

3) Also exactly how much moisturizer do you use? like could someone tell me the amount of "pumps" of eucerin they use for their whole face

thx

Hey there,

I can't really help you out with questions one and three, but as for question two--if it's any consolation, I also apply the BP in six to eight sections. Maybe I rush things, but it doesn't seem to take terribly long for me; maybe you could increase section size as your skin gets clearer (?) I don't want to give bad advice!

1. Yeah, wait 'til you're completely clear. If you add variables in now, we'll have no controls.

2. If you're using neutrogena, probably 4 sections is good. With bp gel you can probably get away with 2 or even just 1.

3. I use 12 pumps of Eucerin for my whole face. For people reading this, keep in mind that Eucerin comes out in small amounts for each pump, much smaller than Neutrogena oil-free moisture.

1.  Yeah, wait 'til you're completely clear.  If you add variables in now, we'll have no controls.

2.  If you're using neutrogena, probably 4 sections is good.  With bp gel you can probably get away with 2 or even just 1.

3.  I use 12 pumps of Eucerin for my whole face.  For people reading this, keep in mind that Eucerin comes out in small amounts for each pump, much smaller than Neutrogena oil-free moisture.