Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

helena rubinstein collagenist cream, collagenist night cream.

they help to stimulete collagen. have been using these cream for 2 , 3 weeks, but the time is so early to say that works or not.

I'm using Skinbiology's copper peptide products for that. The products from there that I use are trireduction with retinol cream and super cop cream.

I also use Skin Biology's Copper Peptides - I use the serum and on occassion the Tri Reduction cream.

Also, I take 2000 mg of vitamin c orally daily (1000 mg in the morning and 1000 mg in the evening). Vitamin c plays a role in collagen production. I don't take ester c ---it's a different type of vitamin c (fatty I think) and I don't know if it is suppose to help as much with collagen or not.

Also, I take 2000 mg of vitamin c orally daily (1000 mg in the morning and 1000 mg in the evening). Vitamin c plays a role in collagen production. I don't take ester c ---it's a different type of vitamin c (fatty I think) and I don't know if it is suppose to help as much with collagen or not.

From what I understand, Ester-C is the right one to use. At least that is what is recommended by Nicholas Perricone. If anyone is interested in him, he has written all kinds of books and is on PBS and stuff with his skincare seminars. One book is called the Perricone solution, but it's more for overall skin care and wrinkles and stuff than acne. But, it does tell you the vitamins you need to take for healthy skin and collagen production.