Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chinglish

How to refine large nose pores

OK, so like a lot of people here, I am really oily. For some reason the pores on and around my nose have become enlarged and don't excrete oil very well. These gradually turn slightly brown or dark and just look really unsightly. I was told not to sqeeze them a few years ago, but I still do to get them clean-looking. I have tried the nose strips to try to pull them out, but I think that the texture of the skin on my nose has changed since being exposed to acne and they don't work very well at all.

I'm currently using Neutrogena toning pore refiner which contains Alpha and Beta Hydroxys in addition to a Regimen variant. It seems to work to some extent. I exfoliate with St. Ives Makeup removing cream + Baking Soda and tone with Apple Cider Vinegar diluted 1 to 3 parts H2O.

What I'm really looking for is a product that would penetrate and dissolve the semi-solid oil buildup in the pores and then find a very good product to restore my pores to their original size.

Any help or advice is greatly appreciated.

I have large pores on and around my nose as well and the biore black head strips don't do squat.

The best thing I've found for shrinking my pores is to exfoliate my skin. I use a mild scrub that is all natural each night, and do a weekly enzyme peel also.

My pores look much better and I have actually had people compliment my skin since exfolitaing so faithfully.

I have looked for a product like that too with no luck, but the exfoliating has really helped, if anyone finds one let us know!

I have large pores on and around my nose as well and the biore black head strips don't do squat.

The best thing I've found for shrinking my pores is to exfoliate my skin. I use a mild scrub that is all natural each night, and do a weekly enzyme peel also.

My pores look much better and I have actually had people compliment my skin since exfolitaing so faithfully.

I have looked for a product like that too with no luck, but the exfoliating has really helped, if anyone finds one let us know!