Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Thanks, Master smile.gif

Honestly, I do fret so much that I am at the point of Vanity. When my face looks awful, I won't even leave the house b/c I'm afraid of peoples' reactions. Imagine, locking yourself in the house b/c you look like shit. If that's not vanity, I don't know what is.

I AM NOT SAYING ALL OF YOU ARE VAIN, before I get bombarded with insults. I just happen to think I am.

I was taking the train back to Chicago yesterday,and there were these 2 black girls sitting in the next aisle on in the train. My red marks aren't very bad anymore, but it neon train lighting, they don't look to hot. one of them said "She's got a lot of.....". Then she stopped talking. I don't know if they were talking about me or something completely different. I'm probably just being paranoid, but still if they were making fun of me.....I haven't been made fun of b/c of my skin since I was 15 (by my so called friend). What a sad, sad world.

I was taking the train back to Chicago yesterday,and there were these 2 black girls sitting in the next aisle on in the train. My red marks aren't very bad anymore, but it neon train lighting, they don't look to hot. one of them said "She's got a lot of.....". Then she stopped talking. I don't know if they were talking about me or something completely different. I'm probably just being paranoid, but still if they were making fun of me.....I haven't been made fun of b/c of my skin since I was 15 (by my so called friend). What a sad, sad world.

Were you in Joliet? haha.

But yeah, I take those trains often...horrible lighting. Maybe they weren't even talking about you, just happened to look at you while they said that.