Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lexy

Justin (acnescarredandsad05)

i want to think its not true and hopefiuly hes still alive because 1) the computer could of had a password before u can open it and then this site also has a password bfore she can enter here unless the password is saved rigth? 2) the message title topic has the name acnescarredandugly -> shouldnt it be acnescaredandsad05? why not his forum handle ? why shoould she refer the yahoo name? usually moms dont know these things 3) usually moms or older members type with correct casing isnt it? this one is all lower case but this is poor judgment

can they detect if it was hacked or not?

is there a way to confirm someone if he was admitted to a certain hospital in Florida?? i think we could do that right??

Guest delta force operators

would someone please find out this is driving me nuts, no one knows his last name? no intimate one on one convos happen between any of u?>

Since I don't frequent this board as much lately, I didn't really know him, but in reading his posts, GOD, so much of what he said, hits right home. It's like he was hanging out in my mind or something. This is so sad. I believe in some type of higher power and hope he is in peace now. His poor family. sad.gif

RIP, Sweetheart.

Justin was an amazing person and it truly makes me sad that this tragedy happened to him. I know he would state that he was depressed, but often times his posts were so uplifting and helpful. I hope you rest in peace Justin. You will be in my prayers!!! sad.gif

i didnt kno him either, but ill pray for him everyday! smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif...i dont kno if he's gone, but plz guys dont do that! dont kill yourselves...my god im soo sad, actually im cryin, i cant believe it!

Oh wow... this is really sad! I've read some of his posts here and I would like to offer my condolences to his family. I hope he's in a better place.

I didn't know this guy that much but man what the fuck!!! He didn't deserved it, I've been reading many of his posts and he's words are just amazing from what I have been reading I can tell that he was a really smart guy and mostly a very respectful person. A life of a person like him didn't had to end the way it did, it's just NOT FAIR and all because of the FUCKEN ACNE AND THE SCARS! eusa_wall.gif

JUSTIN MAY GOD HAVE YOU IN HIS HOLY GLORY TAKE CARE. sad.gif

I never thought he would do it. This is so strange, he never said he had actually tried to do it before. And his mother says he had been "hospitalized numerous times for cutting himself and depression". Nobody gets hospitalized for depression.. i hope this message was posted by Justin himself, but if this is not the case, then it is a horrible tragedy, i am sorry for him and his mother.

Rest in peace, Justin.

u can go to a mental hospital for going crazy i think thats what she ment

i dunno why people kill themselves for, its a real shame , a waste of a life, i would have been better if i didnt read this news. but thanks for bringing me down i dont want anymore suicide news.

I didn't know Justin at all but we all know what it feels like to be helpless at times and Justin must have felt it more so than most. I have to believe that this board and the people at least contributed to some hope in his life. Since I am Catholic I will pray for his soul. Maybe his torment is less now. I like to believe that everyone who passes away is in a better place so maybe this is not such a sad moment and more of a moment to let us know how much family and friends really value us as Justin's did. Not many of us knew him personally but yet there is an empty feeling any time something like this occurs. May he rest in peace knowing that he will be missed by us and those close to him.

Everyone on this board is here to help and if I can help let me know.

Colin

This is very sad news to me. I really hope than Justin has not passed away.

Anyone who reads this should take some heart in the fact that your scars can be improved no matter how bad they are. It is a hard road that takes time, patience tenacity and courage but your scarring can be improved. I have always accepted my scarring as my destiny in life and tried everything I could do to improve it.

I feel very sorry for Justin - I wish I had of contacted him privately. My prayers and thoughts go out to him and his family.

I usesd to talk to justin all the time on messenger, and he hasn't been around. im in shock and disbelief. such a kind hearted, lovely person......someone tell me it's nots true.... sad.gif

Wow...I am shocked and heartbroken about Justin's death cry.gif...Although I didn't know him personally, I was touched by many of his posts on this board and inspired by his kind words and willingness to help others through their acne struggles...I'm sure a lot of us could sense the pain and anguish that he was feeling...it was evident in his posts just how much he was hurting over his scars...I think we can all relate to the sadness and desperation Justin was going through..maybe that's why it was so difficult to see any of the warning signs that he was actually contemplating suicide...

This board is an outlet for us to share our struggles and pain dealing with acne...a place where we feel respected and understood as opposed to the world out there where everyone has clear skin and we are the minority...I can only hope that Justin knew that his posts were an inspiration to many of us...I know that when we pass on, beautiful skin doesn't matter but a beautiful soul does...Rest in peace Justin cry.gif

I know that when we pass on, beautiful skin doesn't matter but a beautiful soul does...Rest in peace Justin  cry.gif