Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PimpleBoy

Products that help tighten pores? Can someone tell

Okay! At the moment my face is absolutely clear with no ance and no purpleish red mark(thanks for the help of Vitamin E cream) after I start eating healthy, excerise a lot and sleeping good. However, I can see my pores enlarge a lot in my T-zone area after using netrogena and clearsil facewash. Those facewash states that it helps deep clean pores and help tigthen pores, but I think they meant the opposite because after a year of using those facewash, my pores was a lot bigger than before. I had tried steaming my face over a bow of hot water but it seems dosen't work. My pores are so large that some white/transparent residues(look like whitehead) is forming into those large pores in my T-zone area. I did squeeze them out and after squeezing them all out, my face will be kind of red for like half hour in the T-zone area. But after that my skin became normal again but my pores are very gigantic. After 2 days, the white/transparent residues comes back into my pores. So I really dont know what to do besides thinking I should tigthen up my damn gigantic pores. So I am here looking for a product that can help me tighten my pores in my T-zone area. Can anyone here tell me if there are any over counter products or medication that give great result to tighten and reduce the visibility of pores. Thanks a lot in advance! eusa_angel.gif

Okay! At the moment my face is absolutely clear with no ance and no purpleish red mark(thanks for the help of Vitamin E cream) after I start eating healthy, excerise a lot  and sleeping good. However, I can see my pores enlarge a lot in my T-zone area after using netrogena and clearsil facewash. Those facewash states that it helps deep clean pores and help tigthen pores, but I think they meant the opposite because after a year of using those facewash, my pores was a lot bigger than before. I had tried steaming my face over a bow of hot water but it seems dosen't work. My pores are so large that some white/transparent residues(look like whitehead) is forming into those large pores in my T-zone area. I did squeeze them out and after squeezing them all out,  my face will be kind of red for like half hour in the T-zone area. But after that my skin became normal again but my pores are very gigantic. After 2 days, the white/transparent residues comes back into my pores. So I really dont know what to do besides thinking I should tigthen up my damn gigantic pores. So I am here looking for a product that can help me tighten my pores in my T-zone area. Can anyone here tell me if there are any over counter products or medication that give great result to tighten and reduce the visibility of pores. Thanks a lot in advance! eusa_angel.gif

First of all, you can't change the size of your pores. They do not have muscles that open and close. When they get clogged, they can APPEAR to be bigger. So you need to figure out how to unclog your pores.

Second of all, the more you pick and squeeze them, the more likely they will be to loosen up and stay large permanetely.

Try Arbonne's thermal fusion enzyme mask. Its like a chemical peel in a bottle but without the harsh chemicals. It seriously cleans out all the pores in a matter of minutes to give them that tight appearance.