Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LadyMacbeth998

Does acne cause you to be paranoid?

My red marks make me paranoid. Even though they aren't as bad anymore (lots of laser treatments), I always think people stare at my face. I would be walking down the street, and have people look at me. Does the thought that "hey, she's cute" come to my mind? No, I always think people look at my spots, even though there is a possibility they're not.

I'm paranoid a lot of the time. I find it hard to talk to people face to face a lot of the time and I worry about the lighting and what it makes my face look like lol.

I feel self conscious about my redmarks as well. Sometimes I think they aren't too noticeable, but other times I think they are all people look at and make me look really ugly.

I got Vstar laser treatments. The red marks used to be real bad, and I wanted most of them gone for my wedding that occured 2 months ago b/c makeup can only cover so much. I still need more though--I'm guessing at least 3 sad.gif

Thanks for the compliment, question mark smile.gif

i feel people look at my face and not me.. so i try to stay out of conversations and being in front of the classroom.

I'm really paranoid about it. Especially with the lighting, cuz what looked good in one light may look awful in another. My friends all assure me I look fine, and that its barely noticeable. BARELY. That doesn't make me feel too good. I don't want it to be noticeable at all lol. But that's too much to ask sometimes. If theirs a mirror, I'm always looking into it, checking to see if I look bad. I don't make eye contact with ppl. I'm afraid for them to look at me. And I ALWAYS think ppl are looking at me and talking about me, cuz of my face. *sigh* I think some of this is all in my mind though lol

Yes, I am in a constant state of perpetual paranoia. It is always on my mind. Constantly defacing me, and tends to get in the way of what I want to do.