Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Yea i was wondering if anyone has just used cetaphil normal to dry face wash and had seen any improvements. Although i know its not to be used to treat acne but i was skeptical to see if anyone has ever tried just using it alone without medication. Thanks for your replys lol.gif

Yea i was wondering if anyone has just used cetaphil normal to dry face wash and had seen any improvements.  Although i know its not to be used to treat acne but i was skeptical to see if anyone has ever tried just using it alone without medication.  Thanks for your replys lol.gif

Depends on what type of acne you have. If you have very severe acne, I wouldnt do it. The thing with Cetaphil is it is hard to believe that it is really getting the face clear because most peoplea arent used to a cleanser that feels like watery lotion. I tried to use just cetaphil and initially I found that it made me breakout, but only because it was bringing stuff up. If I were you I would just try it for about 2 weeks and see what effect if has on your face, if you do breakout, you can add something like a spot treatment to your regimen. Though I do not use it everyday, I really like the stuff because my skin is really sensitive and I know that when it is used my skin wont be irritated. biggrin.gif Hope this helps, good luck.