Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tarasishe

Anyone used Spectro Jel for shaving???

Hi everyone.

Ive been a reading the forum for quite some time now, however never bothered to register. Well, today is the day.

Got a question:

Ive been on the BP regiment for, well lets see....since March2005.

Ive seen some positive results, but still getting some nasty spots from time to time.

I shave in the mornings with Excel 3 blade razor. I hate the moist. strip, so I would rip it off and than shave. I would not use any shaving foam of gel. I also did not use any cleanser as most of the ones Ive tried dried out my skin.

Few days ago Ive bought Spectro Jel, it was rather cheap, 14$ cnd for a pint. Ive tried washing with it, it felt very good! The texture is kinda moist and slimy, so Ive tried using it as a shaving gel. To my surprise, the razor glided perfectly and no irritation whatsoever.

Im curious if anyone tried Spectro Jel and what did you think of it in the long run? Also had anyone tried it for shaving? Would be interesting to hear your results.

Thank you.

i have spectro gel 2, maybe ill try shaving with it 2day, should i slap on alot of it , and should i wash my face with it after i shave 2 ?????

i have spectro gel 2, maybe ill try shaving with it 2day, should i slap on alot of it , and should i wash my face with it after i shave 2 ?????