Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jcextra

SOMETIMES A WALL CAN REALLY TALK

A new book is circulating around on Amazon.com. It was written by J. EDWARD GRIFFIN and it is called "SOMETIMES A WALL CAN REALLY TALK." This book explores the irritating effects of acne upon a boy named Donovan Maxey. A friend recommended me this book which is paperback. Im tellin everyone in all the ACNE SUPPORT GROUPS all over the UNITED STATES AND THE WORLD. READ THIS BOOK!!!!!!!! If you have had relationship problems with your spouse caused because of acne, read this book. If you have had problems with your family caused because they wouldnt support you when you had acne, read this book. If you feel like you have to submit to substance abuse to rid yourself the pain of acne, read this book. THIS BOOK IS FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS HAD AN INVISIBLE WALL PUT UP BECUSE OF ACNE in their Lives. I had the pleasure to read this book, and I must say it had me in fury, but also had me motivated to do something about my acne, because this boy in the book does something so amazing at the end of the book to rise above his acne. If EVERYONE with acne, read this book, you would be totally impressed and motivated to continue your everyday without letting acne get in the way. J. Edward Griffin really outdid himself with this one. After you read this book, please post on to this support group. The author, I think he has an email and hes on hotmail at [email protected] If you want this book, email him and Im sure he will let you know where it is located. The book needs to be in every book store and school in the United States, United Kingdom, and the rest of the world. I spent 16.95 plus tax on it and its worth every cent. It has a few editing errors, but the content flows and you can follow along with Donovan as he makes his attempt to rid himself of the skin disorder that befalls him.

When You Go To Barnes and Noble, ask the counter register to order it for you. They will order it for you. When youre done reading it, post what you feel about it on the site

BTW, I don't condone wanton piracy but fact remains that many people who would benefit from reading that book simply cannot afford to pay $17 + shipping, especially if they are dependant on acne medication which ain't cheap.

Therefore, if anyone who has or gets the book and would like to make it available for others less fortunate, follow this guide.

Arrrr!!!!

BTW, I don't condone wanton piracy but fact remains that many people who would benefit from reading that book simply cannot afford to pay $17 + shipping, especially if they are dependant on acne medication which ain't cheap.

Therefore, if anyone who has or gets the book and would like to make it available for others less fortunate, follow this guide.

Arrrr!!!!