Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello everyone

I would love to hear some experiences from people who have tried TCA peels before...

basically I have no acne scars (maybe just some very shallow ones) but the acne marks are as red as hell! evil.gif They are all over my cheeks and jawline...argh! eusa_wall.gif

would TCA peels help with the red marks? Does it work really effectively?

I saw this 50% TCA chemical peel kit online and would love to try it, but I am really scared and unsure if it will work for me, or if it would make the marks worse...

I've been using 40% glycolic acid peels for about 5 weeks now, but the results are quite insignificant and it actually caused more acne! (I think)

So if anyone has had experience with TCA peels, good or bad, could you please give me an answer!

Greatly appreciated! eusa_clap.gif

Hello everyone

I would love to hear some experiences from people who have tried TCA peels before...

basically I have no acne scars (maybe just some very shallow ones) but the acne marks are as red as hell!  evil.gif They are all over my cheeks and jawline...argh!  eusa_wall.gif

would TCA peels help with the red marks?  Does it work really effectively?

I saw this 50% TCA chemical peel kit online and would love to try it, but I am really scared and unsure if it will work for me, or if it would  make the marks worse...

I've been using 40% glycolic acid peels for about 5 weeks now, but the results are quite insignificant and it actually caused more acne! (I think)

So if anyone has had experience with TCA peels, good or bad, could you please give me an answer!

Greatly appreciated!  eusa_clap.gif