Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sporty_gurl

sports.. could it b causing my acne?

hey all... i hae recently started to get acne on my back, it is really painful, often big bumps appearing all on my back. This is the only place, and i find it really starnge because my face n dat is pimple free!! I noticed it started after i got really sunburnt last summer, n wen basketball season started. I am really athletic, spending at least 2 hours a day execising. My mum suggested that maybe this has to do with my acne and it could maybe be caused through sweat!? Would anyone know if this could be the cause, and also any easy remedies to get rid of it?!

There are no easy remedies....but you could start by showering right after excersize and dabbing dry with a clean towel.....I would suggest either going with Dan's remedy or seeing a dermatologist...those are your best bets.

i have moderate/mild acne but i always break out severely during football. went through 5 days of doubles and already have about 18 new pimples with about 5 or 6 being whiteheads.

it sucks because i retin a almost completely cleard me during the summer.