Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bubbletoes

How clear is clear?

In Dan's "What to Expect," he writes that in weeks 8+ that mild to moderate acne sufferers should have "beautiful and clear" skin. What exactly does this mean? That eventually, the Regimen should give you J.Lo skin? I know this is a sort of odd and difficult question to answer, but I just don't want to get paranoid and freak out if I'm a while past week eight and haven't reached the "beautiful and clear" stage. Thanks!

Keep in mind, the "what to expect" thing is just a general idea of what most people get from the regimen. You may fully clear up sooner, or it may take you a little longer than 8 weeks (or you may never clear!). Everyone is unique, so no one can really say for sure...

With that said, I think most people define clear as skin like a "normal person". Pretty much clear all of the time, but it probably won't just kill the acne completely for the rest of your life. You may still get a pimple here and there, but that's to be expected for practically anyone alive.

Just my two cents on the subject, of course. smile.gif

Clear to me means people look at you and say, "this person does not have acne". BP isn't really a beauty lotion, but it does get rid of spots, so I am referring to just healthy looking, clear skin without acne. There will always be a renegade zit once in a while, but everybody gets those.