Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nitemare

Regime- Had to cut back

Hi,

Well first, I would like to thank dan 1 million times--You've made a product thats worth its weight in gold! thanks a million m8!!

Been on the regime 1 month and 1 week. Twice a day, used Dans Gel +Eucerin SP15. In shower+nightly, used neutrogena mosterizer. Followed regime to the tee.

After only a few days- noticed results.

After a few weeks- dramatic clear up

After a month - almost all clear..

But..I was still very bothered..not by acne.. but by

Flaking, flaking, flaking. It was lessen toward the evening, but my g/f would have to stop and peel some off. I was so embarrassed. Also, the itching and the redness. Ill tell ya, every morning- it hurt for about few hours after I applied it.

I used even more Euricin 15- well, that kinda worked--but barely..It was taking me so long to get ready for work- 15 minutes to wait to apply bp, then another 10 min applying, then another 10 min waiting, then another 10 min applying eurcerin..we're talking a good 30 minutes overall extra..well, i had enuff.

For past 2 weeks Ive been only applying eurcerin in the morning. At night, only bp gel. Now- it takes me an extra 10 minutes tops..

No more redness, itching, flaking ...

I know im not following the regime, but damn, its way too harsh 2x a day. I have tough dark skin too. So that aint it. Maybe 3months i needed to endure..But, I couldnt go on. I told myself If my acne came back, I would do 2x again..

So far, nothing..I apply a bit extra bp at night now..just in case. But now- Im comfortable all over- no acne, no flaking, no redness, some itching but nothing crazy..

Thanks Dan once again! Ill be ordering more bp gel soon..

Sounds awesome! Dan offers advice about following the regimen exactly, but in reality thats why we all hate derms, just a perscription for the masses! I say do what your are doing and keep us posted! Everyone is different.

PS: I'd like to thank Dan too, he rocks! Genius, Genius, Genius!

I am far from a genius, but hey, I'll take it wink.gif I will admit that the regimen is genius insofar as it works really well when followed as outlined.

Anyhoo, if once a day doesn't keep you clear, check out http://www.acne.org/aha.html