Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jazzyfresh

justa quick question

I'm sure everyone's sick of "can i drink while on accutane"...blah blah...anyways.

This is my second time being on accutane and, i've never drank. at all.

I went to the doctor today to get all my bloodwork checked, and he plain out told me that people should be beating me up for how good my cholesterol and trigs are... he said that they're better than even the average person, which surprised the hell out of me. but me being the dumbass that i am, i completely forgot to ask him about drinking.

I was wondering if it would hurt any if i Did, however, get a little schlogged just once, for a friend's birthday.

I don't ever plan on doing it again.. i wasn't even a big drinker when i was off this medication, pretty much only when there was something to celebrate.

so...what do ya guys think? ..even though it's just once, would it be a bad idea?

Just don't go over the top. It's OK for those one offs every now and then. Your liver is a strong thing if you don't treat it too badly biggrin.gif

Just don't go over the top. It's OK for those one offs every now and then. Your liver is a strong thing if you don't treat it too badly biggrin.gif