Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Enox

Just Did TCA Peel

I did a 25% peel, I did a 15% last aug, didnt see much difference.

When applied, it stung like a mother, i used a gauze pad and for my scars, i used qtips, it frosted in certain spots but not everywhere, like i wanted....

after that, i stood at my AC for like 3 minutes, cooling down.

now im waiting another minute to wash it off lol.

Okay splashed my face like a gazillion times with cold water.

and applied neosporin ointment....

IS IT NORMAL MY FACE IS FLARED UP BRIGHT RED??

----edit---

2 and a half days later...

user posted image

user posted image

lol, had some fun there.

I woudnt over due it enox with another layer, if anything due another peel in 3-4 weeks. your skin will peel in 3-7 days and the hardest part is not touching your scabs, so I highly recommend that you do not assist the peeling process. i got red marks that took a while to fade in areas where I assisted the peel. Dont touch your scabs and hold off on that other layer tomorrow, if anything you should have layered that same day, your skin would be too raw to add more acid.

haha roger dat.

pray for me guys, pray that my hyperpigmentation marks fade, and my scars diminish. please guys, juss a 10 sec prayer is all im asking for, in Jesus Christ of course.

yea, texture of my skin definately improved, but originally i did it to remove my red marks(hyerpigmentation), i didnt see much result in that. Last year i didnt have much scars as i did this year....so sad.

36 Hours past, my face looks partially bruised(brown in just some areas), I dont think Its gonna be as a good peel I thought it would be. No scabbing yet.

I used to do 4 layers of 25% TCA and it took abt 3 days before my skin started becoming crusty. Be patient.... cool.gif

Man, its not brown on some of the spots i really wanted to improve. Should i do another layer in thoes spots?

Okay, im peeling, Im wondering if i should still wash/cleanse my face cuz theres a chance the skin might come off....