Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
loveisblind1

looking at an old picture when i had clear skin

i look back on pics of me not too long ago. wow! i guess you really take clear skin for granted when you actually have it. not having to worry about your face much.. i looked like i had absolutely no bumps or any clogged pores whatsoever. dang hormones. confused.gif

Guest virgo

oh i know what you mean... i get so sad when i see pics and videos of how good my skin used to look... i just want that back...

Guest Mr K

Mm yea - i get depressed thinking about it~ it was only 6 months ago..too - my lifes changed alot since than. eusa_wall.gif

i don't have any pictures or videos, but I do remember the comments when my face started getting worse. like people were "your skin used to be so clear", and "now you've got acne there and there". I was like yeah, they were facts, you can't argue with them.

hey virgo, is that you in your avater?

cos it looks like you have flawless skin. either that or you photograph really well.

I found a picture a few weeks ago, really close up, sharp picture of me when I was 17 years old. You could see the condition of my skin, every detail, and my skin was so smooth. Now I have a bunch of shallow scars on my face. What a bummer to not have that skin anymore.

Guest virgo
hey virgo, is that you in your avater?

cos it looks like you have flawless skin. either that or you photograph really well.

I know exactly how you feel. I was looking at pictures of me that were from five months ago and I not only had a clear face but a huge smile as well. I miss those days. When I look at those pictures it hurst so much to know I can't look like I once did. I just hope that someday I can return to my old self.

i know what you mean. man, it's like...before acne before scars, i used to be more social, girls used to always come up to me and like talk and i used to be more popular....but ever since acne ever since scars, my self-esteem plumeted to the everlasting ground, and I'm not the same person I was before, maybe you can say it's better, because I was cocky when i was acne-free and scar-free, but still........yea...God has a plan.

Now, im just ordinary, I still think im not a bad looking guy, but these scars and red marks are dragging me down...

saeng gahk ha myun, jook goh ship puh.

saw this video with me in it at a family get together . not havin to worry and look at the mirror constantly. one day i will get back to that type of skin. . .