Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wheatmaster

can i begin the regimen without bp gel?

i know it sounds stupid but i'm still waiting for my bp gel but have the two other items: cleanser and lotion. what else can i do? can i begin without the bp gel then add it in? i dont like not doing anything about my acne haha

Well, sure you can go ahead and cleanse and moisturize, just don't expect much improvement until you start using bp.

If you are in an area that sells Neutrogena on-the-spot, you can use that with the Regimen until your bp gel arrives.

good luck!

i know it sounds stupid but i'm still waiting for my bp gel but have the two other items: cleanser and lotion. what else can i do? can i begin without the bp gel then add it in? i dont like not doing anything about my acne haha

I would get yourself some Neutrogena On-The-Spot or some other 2.5% bp from the drugstore and start with that if you wanna start now before your bp gel gets there. Otherwise, you can wash and moisturize if you want, but I don't think it'll do anything really.