Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

well i pop zits sometimes and they always reform what i do is get toilet paper and pop them .. but mostly i grab tweezers and rip the top so its open then pop it. but it reforms even when i put rubbing achohol on it to clean it.. any ideas?

ummmmmm ewwwwwwww

That is just nasty......... I just ride mine out.......

Or try hitting the problem spot up against the bathroom wall.... eusa_wall.gif

:giggles:

lol not the ones under the skin.. like they are little when they start but after a while they are huge! and nasty looking.i dont pop ones that are not a full white head that is about to burst. had bad experience with that.

Before it fully develops pop it out so you could avoid having moon creaters in your face... when i have it before i really love the poppin g sound and a bit blood coming out... it hurts though so I just cure it with neem oil then no more skin problems biggrin.gif

i used to do that..lol its cool bc its just a little mark. nothing big and goes away but it left me with some scars.so im done

I try and do five things,

1st, dont pop unless they have a head, (duh)

2nd, pull on surounding skin, dont squeeze, (Im paranoid, I use q-tips like fingers to do that)

3rd, apply neosporin cream just to the spot (helps tons)

4th, throw a bandaid on that so you dont spread bacteria (bandaids are typically sterile enough that they wont irritate your skin.)

5th, Ice it with an ice pack on top of the bandaid to help with any swelling due to damaged cells from pressing or squeezing the area.

Years of experience have taught me how to 'pop' right,

oh and never just pop a pimple, sterilize a needle with a lighter and or alcohol and create a clean opening for pus to drain, dont just 'pop' it and let it create an exit wound.

my problem is when i pop it bleeds and then there is skin so i haveto pull it off..but it scabs and is so bad,,.i never know what to do..it turns bright red then

I pop only when the pimples have heads, then i use a tissue to dab it, then i wash with my face wash.

Then when the plasma stuff comes out to form a scab i dab it once or twice so that the scab is only small.

I don't know if what I'm doing is right, I do have red marks from these spots. At the moment I'm not at college so I don't pop them as much. I just hate having whiteheads, even when they're tiny. If anyone has any simple tips or anything to help with what I'm doing, please say! eusa_dance.gif

EW Don't pop zits man

if you are

sterlize a needle with hydroproxide or with fire poke the white head very careful and carefully squeez the fluid out into a CLEAN cleanix

jeez

<3

lol

fucking get your worster zits if you do it that way

Ooooh I love a good pop!

I do it only when there is a whitehead, and after I get out of the shower so the pores are open and its easire to get out. Then I use my face wash. I do the needle poking thing too after steralizing. And always after a pop I put on spot treatment (burns like hell)

q-tips like fingers! That's a great idea...

Anyway, rubbing alcohol is probably not a great idea, it'll kill the germs on top of your skin, but it will strip away your skin's acid mantle, leaving it open to further infection. Try actually washing the spot, warm (not hot) water and a non-irritating soap. You can use a few cotton balls to do this if you don't want to wash your whole face. Then apply some bp, gently, gently, gently. I like to use a low-alcohol toner with salicylic acid as well, but not all skin can handle this. The idea behind SA is that it can eliminate oil IN the pore that rubbing alcohol and BP cannot. It also leaves your skin the proper Ph, which is essential in staving off bacteria.

Guest blackheadben

squeezing a pimple doesn't give you a scar, it is the pimple itself (if it is a cyst or nodular), so, if there is a huge whitehead on it pop away! i have never scarred from popping, and i pop alot! biggrin.gif

^^depends. How do you pop? got nails? lance the f*r? If you aggravate it you can definitley cause scarring.

well im trying not to pop bc it doenst make a fat red mark... if i leave it alone it looks gross bc of the whitehead but if its small it will just fall off in like 2 days but if its huge and what not i rip it open with tweezers then if its not all out i pop it.. gently with tiolet paper wrapped around my fingers then i hold paper there till it stops bleeding then i put peroxide on it.. i have a moisterizer C&C dual action and has SA in it can i use that? thanks...again guys

<---- CLEAR SKIN

I always pop it in front of the mirror and it's a cute look seeing the small blood spillied in the mirror together with the my pimple/acne... evil.gif

It doesn't leave any marks or scars on me... I have have marks and scars if I pop it out when it's already big....

i only pop it with my nails and fingers.... someitmes I use my mom's tool... i don't know what they call it.

But using neem oil alone can make my skin worry free and healthy biggrin.gif I don't know what others try 'coz it depends on what their skin is used to using.

. l

. l

. l ANOTHER CLEAR SKIN razz.gif

. l

.\/

I pop it when it's really small and i've noticed that everytime i pop it when it's a bit big, it ends up bleeding and i get this scab that's about to fall off so when i take it off, i get a small scar biggrin.gif Well, i don't pop whiteheads anymore since i use Juliets Clean & Smooth Skin treatment which not only helps get rid of acne but it also reduces oil and gets rid of whiteheads within 24 hours or less biggrin.gif

well i pop zits sometimes and they always reform what i do is get toilet paper and pop them .. but mostly i grab tweezers and rip the top so its open then pop it. but it reforms even when i put rubbing achohol on it to clean it.. any ideas?

i was told that when u pop a zit the presure acually pushes the pus deeper so it gets inflamed but idunno how u can avoid that...i always bleed and stuff after and sometimes he leaves a hole or a scab

i apply neo and it made it worse..so maybe ill use hydrogen poroxide next time