Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I hate my life so much!!!! With all the family crap and the acne, I just want to peel my face off with a potato peeler.......

eusa_think.gif

When people stare, it is like they are looking into my pain...... I can't even leave the house to go shopping...... Sometimes I just want to strangle everyone who looks at me for more then 5 seconds...

I can't help but be a little crazy. wacko.gif

I would sale my soul to the devil for clear skin......

I think it worked for Jessica Simpson...... eusa_shifty.gif

hottignorance dont say that! i mean, we all feel bad for havin acne, but just giv it more little time, if you're on a regimen im sure your face will be better soon!...that evil thing freaked me out lol...i mean.....try to enjoy your life, dont care about acne!! i mean.....ive had acne for what 4 or 5 years, nd most of the members have had it for more time than meee......i dont know how you look like, but really, we all have felt this way, feel free to post here whatever you want, or however you feel smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif smile!!!! life goes on!!!

I guess I've also developed somewhat of a mental disorder from this shit. I'm afraid to go under the bright sunlight, or any lighting that would make my acne more visible for that matter. And when I'm in the dark, I feel SAFE. I like dimmed lighting the best because it makes me feel safe.

I know what you mean when you say acne is hindering your life... i'm just hoping it'll get better for all of us!

I guess I've also developed somewhat of a mental disorder from this shit. I'm afraid to go under the bright sunlight, or any lighting that would make my acne more visible for that matter. And when I'm in the dark, I feel SAFE. I like dimmed lighting the best because it makes me feel safe.

I know what you mean when you say acne is hindering your life... i'm just hoping it'll get better for all of us!

I feel Okay around adults, but when it comes to my peers, it becomes a differnt story. I don't know why...

I hate my life so much!!!! With all the family crap and the acne, I just want to peel my face off with a potato peeler.......

eusa_think.gif

When people stare, it is like they are looking into my pain...... I can't even leave the house to go shopping...... Sometimes I just want to strangle everyone who looks at me for more then 5 seconds...

I can't help but be a little crazy.  wacko.gif

I think it worked for Jessica Simpson......  eusa_shifty.gif

Haha.. i blame acne for my mental disorder... haha.. not really. But.. ive had those days before.. its lyke u wanna rip your face off n hope for clear skin... but.. eh.. dnt work that way.. sucks.

I can't help but be a little crazy.  wacko.gif

I think it worked for Jessica Simpson......  eusa_shifty.gif