Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
demonshazer

What are some Oil-Free Moisturizers for Sensitive

I am wondering if anyone knows any good Oil-Free Moisturizers for Sensitive Skin.

I want to apply it to my face before I got to bed after I've applied a few dabs of Benzoyl Peroxide.

I want something that will not clog my pores, oil-free, for sensitive skin, will not irritate, burn, or break me out.

Any suggestions? I've seen a post about Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisturizer, went to the local Walmart to see if there was any but nope, no luck. Couldn't find it.

oil of olay sensitive skin mostrizuer

vitamins e+C

oil free

non comedogneci

spf 15

different types for diff skin ( sensitve skin, combo/oily)

seems tto work well for me

I am wondering if anyone knows any good Oil-Free Moisturizers for Sensitive Skin.

I want to apply it to my face before I got to bed after I've applied a few dabs of Benzoyl Peroxide.

I want something that will not clog my pores, oil-free, for sensitive skin, will not irritate, burn, or break me out.

Any suggestions? I've seen a post about Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisturizer, went to the local Walmart to see if there was any but nope, no luck. Couldn't find it.

Hmm, we already had a moisturizer here. It's called 'Biore Beyond Smooth Moisturizer'.

user posted image

This is the product image.

It reads

" This unique oil free formula penetrates deeply to restore vital moisture where it's needed, nourishing your skin for a healthier look. And, in just six weeks, Biore beyond smooth moisturizer makes recurring facial hair softer, finer and less visible . . . leaving you with beautifully smooth at any age.

- Normal to oily skin

- Dermatologist Tested

- Hypoallergenic

- Non-Comedogenic

- No Greasy Residue

Directions : Apply to face and neck twice daily, or as often as needed. "

So, would this be what I was looking for?

I was wondering if it is, how would I go about to using it? I want to use it so that it moisturizes my face while using 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide. Do I apply the dabs of Benzoyl Peroxide, wait until it's dry and then apply this moisturizer. OR, do I apply the moisturizer, wait until it's dry, and then apply the Benzoyl Peroxide?

Thanks for any posts biggrin.gif