Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BePimpled

clear skin with a moisturizer? READ!!!

I was on drugstore.com looking for moisturizers when I came across "Kiss My Face Alpha and Aloe Oil Free Moisturizer, Fragrance Free". It has awesome reviews (5 stars out of 5) and some people claim that it cleared their acne.

This is the description of the lotion

5% Alpha Hydroxy Acids.

improves even severely dry skin.

helps unblock and cleanse pores

speeds up the exfoliation process

allows new healthy skin cells to emerge

reduces discoloration and age spots

quickly absorbing, long-lasting emollience

5% alpha Hydroxy Aids have been blended with pure Aloe Vera Gel and other natural ingredients to create a soothing, absorbing, oil-free moisturizer. For daily use on the face and body.

This product contains no animal ingredients, no artificial colors and was not tested on animals.

pH Balanced

100% Biodegradable

These are some of the customer reviews...

-I love this lotion! I use it on my face, and I have VERY sensitive, acne-prone, unbalanced skin. This lotion not only cleared my skin, but also diminished the dark spots from past acne, and smoothed out the roughness. This product PROVES that you don't need to use harsh chemicals (and Ive used them ALL) to achieve beautiful, clear, healthy skin. I can actually go out without make-up on and have gotten compliments!

-This stuff completely cleared up my face! I have been battling with mild adult acne and tried everything...Renova, ProActiv, everything by Clinique. Within a few days, my acne was completely gone and my skin smooth and soft.

- I love this lotion! It really unblocks pores, so I always use it on my face and back to control breakouts. It's a great oil-free moisturizer for my combination, acne-prone skin, keeping my face clear and smooth.

I ordered it yesterday and I can't wait to get it. I hope it will work well for me too because I've been having a hard time finding a good moisturizer.

I was also wondering if anyone has heard about this product or used it before?

Just a sidenote, there are a lot of moisturizer and washes that people have raved bout clearing their skin on drugstore.com. Try it, if it alone works, awesome! Wish I was in that boat. : )

I was on drugstore.com looking for moisturizers when I came across "Kiss My Face Alpha and Aloe Oil Free Moisturizer, Fragrance Free". It has awesome reviews (5 stars out of 5) and some people claim that it cleared their acne.

This is the description of the lotion

5% Alpha Hydroxy Acids.

improves even severely dry skin.

helps unblock and cleanse pores

speeds up the exfoliation process

allows new healthy skin cells to emerge

reduces discoloration and age spots

quickly absorbing, long-lasting emollience

5% alpha Hydroxy Aids have been blended with pure Aloe Vera Gel and other natural ingredients to create a soothing, absorbing, oil-free moisturizer.  For daily use on the face and body.

This product contains no animal ingredients, no artificial colors and was not tested on animals.

pH Balanced

100% Biodegradable

These are some of the customer reviews...

-I love this lotion! I use it on my face, and I have VERY sensitive, acne-prone, unbalanced skin. This lotion not only cleared my skin, but also diminished the dark spots from past acne, and smoothed out the roughness. This product PROVES that you don't need to use harsh chemicals (and Ive used them ALL) to achieve beautiful, clear, healthy skin. I can actually go out without make-up on and have gotten compliments!

-This stuff completely cleared up my face! I have been battling with mild adult acne and tried everything...Renova, ProActiv, everything by Clinique. Within a few days, my acne was completely gone and my skin smooth and soft.

- I love this lotion! It really unblocks pores, so I always use it on my face and back to control breakouts. It's a great oil-free moisturizer for my combination, acne-prone skin, keeping my face clear and smooth.

I ordered it yesterday and I can't wait to get it. I hope it will work well for me too because I've been having a hard time finding a good moisturizer.

I was also wondering if anyone has heard about this product or used it before?