Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Icon of Sin

Log of **** people have said about me this school

Man, that sucks. People in high school can be really cruel. Just hold out for another year, I promise college will be a lot better. When I started college it was the first time in so long that I felt I could relax and be myself. People hardly ever make fun of eachother and are much less judgemental.

yeah I'm 12th too...it makes you wonder when will people grow up already. Making fun of people for things like this is completely moronic.

im 11th, personally, i dont think ppl laugh at me, well maybe my enemies lol kiddin.....nah, its part of our nature!!! i kno it sux, but thats how we are....so lets be happy! and smilee!!!!!!! smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

I was a complete bitch when I was a school. Trust me we all grow up, people wont be such cunts when they do, literally I noticed other people had feelings too almost overnight. Self absorbation and selfishness, dont let them get the better of you.

Guest virgo

That is disgusting that someone would just SAY that to you. God that bitch needs to be punched really hard.

No one has ever said anything that rude to me, they just sometimes ask what was wrong with my skin and I dunno it just hurts that attention is drawn to it... I've been wearing makeup since March to cover it up, but I have some weird raised spots that I just cant seem to get rid of.

Those kinds of people are just scum bags with no hearts......

Tell him/her to go fu** themselves......

Their opinion only matters if you let it matter.....

Guest frogprince

think that you're ugly. and you will harnest attitudes that will make your

character ugly.

don't give a crap what they say.

don't cry.

don't nag.

don't whine.

don't complain.

don't ever wallow in self pity.

don't ever let anything strike the core of your ego.

be strong.

be patient.

be optimistic.

be passionate.

keep your head up.

keep researching this site.

keep trying out products, regimes, etc.

keep fighting.

know that you may not be able to control your acne yet, but you

can still control your feelings.

know that your greatest obstacle isn't your acne nor is it your environment. it is your mind - which is full of doubts, fears, anger.

know that you CAN beat it.

know that you are the man!

You're a winner. Yes you.

You're the man.

GO ICON OF SIN GO!!!!!

Thank you, guys/gals for all your support! Much appreciated! biggrin.gif

And sadly, random people do make fun of my because of my acne, but the one I posted was from a "friend".

Hey Icon of Sin, i have a question. What's that thing in your signature called? How do you make it? What's it called?? I really want to make something like that... do you use Paint to make it?

The thing in my sig is called an Animated GIF, you need a special program to make them (I used to have one, a free 30 day trial but I forgot where I downloaded it from), you could use paint to make animated gifs. I didn't make the one in my sig though, I just got it from someone's avatar in another site

I agree with Gumby, "Out do them in life and smile."

High School sucked for me in a big way. I had cystic acne that would be the size of nickels. I had people bully me, tease me, and just basically be a-holes!! One girl in the "A crowd" always had something smart to say to me later became scarred in life. She was in a motorcycle accident while riding on the back of her hubby's bike. The asphalt ground one side of her face to hamburger. (Hey, what goes around comes around!!! ) I went to my 10th high school reunuion, and didn't even recognize her until someone told me who she was. (oops 10 yr reunion.... oh no!!! I'm getting old!!! redface.gif ...lol)

I know that really does not help how you are feeling now. However, I can tell you that life after high school is a totally different world. Here's some advice from an old lady:

Remember if you go to college it is not like public school. You are personally paying the teachers salary with your tuition. Take no crap from teachers!! For the most part people are more mature in college. You're usually able to find a better crowd of people in college to hang with. You're all starting at the same time and there is no stupid "clicks" that go way back to grade school. (As long as you remember that you're there to learn, and not to party to the point that you drop out eusa_naughty.gif ) College parties RULE!!! cool.gif

If you decide to go straight into the "working world," remember that your're employer has a obligation under federal law to protect you from harrassment in the work place!! Go immediatley to Human Resources department or owner of the business and tell them you know your're rights!!! You want the harrassment stopped now!!! If this fails to work take it to your local labor board.

One final thought sweety:

People that go around saying nasty crap to you like "Go away you're ugly," are the ones that do not succeed in life. It may look like it on the surface, but trust me they don't. They are so shallow that they cannot work well with others in thier jobs, and usually cannot have a meaningful relationship.

Ok enough "old lady rambling!!!" Take care hon!! biggrin.gif

i may be currently out of high school now but i remember my freshmen year so well. i was sexually harassed at school by a security guard and then a lot of the other freshmen (girls mostly) found out. i was pretty hurt because i only told 3 very close friends. came back from christmas break and all these girls were talkin behind my back sayin i was a slut and i slept with the security guard instead of being sexually harassed by him.

i really didnt think i would have made it. but i stuck by my close friends and prayed. the event passed. i look back and i honestly if i had a chance to get rid of that experience or not, i would allow it to happen because it was the main reason i matured.

i pray that you will find yourself. those people honestly dont deserve anything good to happen to them. just take pleasure that you will one day never see them again. and you will be on your way on your own life.

oh yeah, i dont know anymore if they think im a slut but i knew that at least they used to. as time progresses, you tend not to care anymore. high schoolers always always move onto their next prey because they just dont care. something else will come up and they will again b rude to someone else.

those people dont even deserve to be yacking their mouths off. they will reap what they sow. i wish they would have something better to do.. seesh.

i seriously was considerin suicide at that time so i didnt think i would make it. but people just have to find strength where they could whether it be from friends, family, God, etc. my old psychologist used to tell me to pick something like an event or goal or hobby to look foward to, to keep you going. i always looked foward to my church friday hangouts. and for some, they worked towards goals. when i was more focused on my own life and people i loved i totally forgot and didnt care about those girls callin me a slut or asian whore. just remember they shouldnt be sayin that stuff and they have absolute no maturity to say those things.

girls who make up rumors are everywhere for me. eusa_doh.gif

but keep focused on your own life now. surround yourself with stuff you love. and there will be no room for payin attention to those people. they will eventually move on to their next prey. they are just relentless like that.

you will one day look back with clear skin cuz acne is not permanent.

The only answer to teasing is to stand up for yourself.

If a girl made that comment, curse her out in the worst way and just try to make her cry. If you're cruel enough, the tears will start flowing.

If a guy, punch him in the face.