Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicoleveer

Cold Link Gel Peels

Hello Im new to the board but have been reading it for the past year. I was wondering if anyone has heard of/had good/bad results with a new chemical peel called the COLD LINK GEL PEEL? It contains vit C, TCA, Azelyic acid and salicytic acid, and is supposed to have minimum "down time" following the procedure, as it claims to be quite gentle on the skin. Im seriously thinkin about getting it done (cost around £300) as it treats live acne and acne scarring and pigmentation areas - all of which I suffer from. I live in England and I think its fairly new over here. I would be so interested and grateful to hear from anyone that knows anything about this peel. Thanks.

Hello Im new to the board but have been reading it for the past year.  I was wondering if anyone has heard of/had good/bad results with a new chemical peel called the COLD LINK GEL PEEL?  It contains vit C, TCA, Azelyic acid and salicytic acid, and is supposed to have minimum "down time" following the procedure, as it claims to be quite gentle on the skin.  Im seriously thinkin about getting it done (cost around £300) as it treats live acne and acne scarring and pigmentation areas - all of which I suffer from.  I live in England and I think its fairly new over here.  I would be so interested and grateful to hear from anyone that knows anything about this peel.  Thanks.