Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

over the past couple of days my skin is gettin SLIGHTLY better becasue i've been using the regimen and not wearing any make-up during the day. i've been feeling a lot better with my skin even tho there's been no obvious improvement, just not as many whiteheads forming.

my acne is the worst around the chin area and lower cheek area (i fell out with my boyfriend cos he joked and said it looked like i had a red beard without my makeu p on!!!!).

my skin is healing, but it's really itchy and red, it feels like it's burning - as if it's sunburnt or something! I use moisturiser (simple) and it still stings. my skin goes all peely and dry and it hurts sad.gif

has anyone else had this problem, and if so could anyone offer advice on moisturising products or something that i could use to sooth my skin without aggrivating my acne?

Mine was very itchy and red too. One thing I did was change my moisturizer. Also some aloe in between the wash and the BP helped.

Mine was very itchy and red too. One thing I did was change my moisturizer. Also some aloe in between the wash and the BP helped.

Robynxo, just be sure you're not having an allergic reaction to BP or another ingredient in the products you are using.

I am allergic to most sunscreens and I had a similar reaction: red, itchy, flaking skin.

If the problem persists, hydrocortisone (available without prescription from your local pharmacy) will clear it up, but you need to find out what you're allergic to.

Good luck.