Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doctatight

Some pics....are these scars or red marks? HELP!

btwn, in thesep ics I have a little too much neutrogena multi-vitamin acne treatment stuff on and my face is really glowy, so it looks worse than it is. Just washed it off and am gonna applya lot less and after washing my face looks a lot better, but still, help me plz~!

dont use geocities, they sucks, it said youve reached daily bandwidth limit.

yea, scars definitely do diminish over time. For example, i had apendicitis (sp?) about 7 years ago, requiring surgery and making a big scar. Now, the scar is almost completely gone, and if i didn't know exactly where it was, i probably wouldn't be able to find it.

Hi,

It is hard to really tell from the pictures....if you took a ladies concealer stick and ran it over the area you would probably be able to easily tell if the skin is smooth or if there are some indents. HTH!

*Misty :D/

It feels very smoothe...i think I may have a few scars but i think it's mostly redmarks. Im hoping vinegar/lemon method helps with that and along with taping a lot of my skin tone will even out. If there are scars they are VERY shallow and i will eventually get smoothbeam or somethin for em

It's hard to tell but I think you have answered your question yourself:

"i think I may have a few scars but i think it's mostly redmarks...If there are scars they are VERY shallow"

If you can't see any scars then you probably don't have any. The red marks will disappear. And IF you have some very shallow scars they will probably disappear too. If I were you I wouldn't worry :D)

Probably some shallow scaring beneath the red marks. But nothing major, otherwise you would see it.

I just started doing taping/vinegar/lemon method a few days ago, thinkt hose will fade and get rid of the scarring/red marks? I dont think any of those "scars" i think i have are deep enough to remain there forever, or could they?

Actually I get em waxed. These pics are really bad, shoulda taken em with a washed face then the marks wouldnt be so exaggerated.

First pic I see very few scares that will pretty much heal in time. Snd pic is a bad angle and 3rd doesn't look bad. Do you smoke, drink, or into drugs? The less of these you do the better off you are. From what I see in "you" I think in tim eyou will be in good shape. Plus your starting here now as compared to me 5 years from then; and alot worse.

Any scars that I do have must be very shallow. I believe these are beginning to fade though, with the vinegar/tape/lemon method over the last few days + neutrogena multi vitamin acne treatment in the mornin and BP w/ neutrogena multi-vitamin moisturizer with AHA....this combo will help these things heal a lot better i believe and I can alrdy tell a difference in my marks/scars.

Also, i dont drink, smoke, or anything. And the scar in the first pic that is noticable is from a dog bite....have had that since I was 3, it'sn ot goin anywhere anytime soon.