Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
krafty

facials in toronto?

I don't know if it's good since I've never got a facial done in Toronto, but I know the Clarins at Eaton's has a beauty salon or whatever you wanna call it. They have all sorts of facials and packages. There's body and feet massage too, etc.

I don't remember the number, but I'm sure if you called Sears, that they could put you through or get you their number.

Hopefully, someone can give a better recommendation from their own personal experience, but most of these skin care products have a location where they do these sort of stuff. I know La Prairie, etc. for instance does too, although I'm not sure if they have it here in Canada.

EDIT: And I forgot that they should be pretty good, albeit pricey because they use their own products. So assuming you're using one of their products now, you should really start checking with them first.

Oh, and a few of the other brands that I think does it are Shiseido, SKII, Estee Lauder, Clinique, Biotherm, etc. I've had a Biotherm facial done once, although not in Canada.

I see that most hair salons are starting to do facials and the cost is pretty good between $20-$80 really depends on what you want tho!!

From extractions to masks, steaming to exfoliating your face it all depends!!

I've seen that many spas or clinics do it as well but they charge a major dollar because they are using these HIGH END PRODUCTS on your face.

For those who want to check out facials and other spa services, the Way Spa site allows you to shop online for treatments and gift certificates.I have never used this site, but a quick glance at the Toronto list indicate participation by a lot of well known establishments.

If you enter the win a $125 gift certificate contest, there is a spot where if you answer an additional 4 questions you will instantly receive a $10 gift certificate.

You can check out spas in Toronto, Vancouver and New York.

http://toronto.wayspa.com/