Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
freemeplease

what do you do if you have feelings

hi, im new here! just wanted to say, there are alot of post with people saying hoew they dont know how to deal with relationships and stuff.

i need help too!

where i work theres a girl who i really like and can see as my g/f, i flirt with her loads and she probably knows it (were friends). problem is theres this guy who works there too, and whenever he's around, i feel strange. redface.gif

problem is, i dont think im gay or anything, but i think i have feelings for him too (cmplicated, eh?!?). he's actually my friend's cousin and so obviously i see him alot but we dont talk much, i feel bashful around him. he's straight (as far as i know) and i cant help but feel for him, but then theres the girl i mentioned as well. i think im after them both. anyone had this before? eusa_think.gifeusa_wall.gif

ummm, can't say i've had this problem myself but i'l do my best to help you out smile.gif

I would say that if you are pretty sure that the guy is straight then pursueing him would be pretty unaffective and could very well jeperdise your chances with the girl, also it could make things very uncomfortable with your cousin...does he know you may be bisexual? do any of your family know?

If you do decide to pursue the girl then i would say deffinately try and make your move in a social situation rather then at work, at work you can lay the tracks for your advance (so to speak) but the pouncing should be done in a more relaxed enviroment wink.gif, try inviting a few people to the pub on a friday night or a club or barbecue etc

Above all be confident and assured.

hi, im new here! just wanted to say, there are alot of post with people saying hoew they dont know how to deal with relationships and stuff.

i need help too!

where i work theres a girl who i really like and can see as my g/f, i flirt with her loads and she probably knows it (were friends). problem is theres this guy who works there too, and whenever he's around, i feel strange. redface.gif

problem is, i dont think im gay or anything, but i think i have feelings for him too (cmplicated, eh?!?). he's actually my friend's cousin and so obviously i see him alot but we dont talk much, i feel bashful around him. he's straight (as far as i know) and i cant help but feel for him, but then theres the girl i mentioned as well. i think im after them both. anyone had this before? eusa_think.gif  eusa_wall.gif

i dunno what to do, id do her, but id sooo do him as well! confused.gif

i think about him loads though, and its starting to freak me out. i cant even try and forget, he bloody-well works at the same place as me!!!!! eusa_wall.gif

Well short of asking them both whether they fancy a threesome...this situation seems pretty unresolvable.

You gotta think to yourself "what would be achieved if i went after this guy?" if he isn't swinging that way you really are fighting a lost battle.

if your ever out at the pub with him, get drunk (build up some courage!) have a go, and if it dont work then you can pretend you were completely slaughtered and cant remember a thing..............on the other hand if he happens not to fight it, wahey! eusa_dance.gif

dont listen to me, i have enough problems sorting out love life! doubt.gif

aww freemeplease dont feel bad, maybe your bisexual lol, its not big deal, if you think your not, then i bet you like sumthin about him, like how he works, i mean maybe you just like how he is, but you dont love him because of that, its pretty simple smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif.....if not, then keep postin here, we all try to make you feel better wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

Guest TylerD

Go for the girl. If you know the guy is straight you are just going to end up embarrasing your self.

I truly think u r homosexual and don't know it or don't really want to admitt it. Sounds to me like u like the guy alot more than the girl. There is also a guy at my work who is like that. He've been maried to a girl because that's what's acceptable in his culture and family but he really like guys. So don't feel bad ur not alone. Because the guy is straight nothing is ever gonna happen between u guys so u can keep fantasizing or find a new guy.

well you sound bi, especially considering you said you'd wanna do either of them-not a bad thing at all. though in this case I'd agree with going after the girl, bound to have a better outcome, if the guys straight.

that'll never turn out well, and you'll freak him out- he probably will be horrified if you make advances towards him since hes straight, if you like him, dont put him in the position where he'll feel that way if you know for a fact hes only attracted to girls, because you'll never get what you want-not worth it.