Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
balloonhead

Best Glycolic acid lotion

I have tried Alpha Hydrox 10% creme and DDF's 10% glycolic lotion. Both are really good, but I love DDF's. I use it twice a day with their 10% glycolic toner.

I have tried Alpha Hydrox 10% creme and DDF's 10% glycolic lotion. Both are really good, but I love DDF's. I use it twice a day with their 10% glycolic toner.

I have to laught when I see anyone using DDF stuff. That's my derm's own line (Dr Howard Sobel in NYC).. Nice guy, but his nurses are a bunch of witches. lol

oh, in response to the actual question, this stuff was really nice when i used it..

http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp...BUY-PLST-0-SRCH

Beyond Belief A.B.H. Intensive Repair Moisturizer

$6.99 at Sally Beauty Supply

8% complex of alpha and beta hydroxy acids, including Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, and Salicylic Acid.

I've researched every single ingedient in this stuff, it will not break you out.

If anyone really wants me to, I'll type out the full ingredient list. Great stuff.

M.D. Forte's Glycolic Acid Cream II

My two cents: This was the most effective product for me since Proactiv lost its potency (and I've gone through a lot in between). It really helped reduce/eliminate cysts and keep my skin moisturized. Initially, I bought it because I heard it was great to alternate this product with retin-a which I was using at the time and was making my skin really itchy, peeling, and red. So this product was to further help reduce redness and counter the dryness. After awhile I just abandoned retin-a and stuck with this.

Glycolic Acid is 20% but you can start with Cream I which is 15%. There's also a Cream III which has 30%.

I immediately began w/ II with no problems.

Very pricey though.. 44 bucks.

www.dermadoctor.com