Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rockifier

i know what's worse than acne.

when your gf, who u've been with for 3 years and 4 months, tells you that u're not the one and sounds as if she's gonna break up with u on the phone...

it's on the verge of ending... cry.gif

hey dude its me - guy - the guy on differin!

well done and congratulations, you got on accutane after your blood tests.

dont worry about your gf. she might come round. just stay calm, let her cool off, and talk to her about it. she deserves you an explanation - right?!

good luck

Hey rock, that must be really tough man. What was the background to it? have you been having problems? did she say it in the heat of the moment or have you been drifting apart?

I agree with the previous poster who said give her some space, you've been together for a really long time and i'm sure she cares about you a LOT more then you realise, maybe she just needs some time to evaluate her life and where its going.

(on a side note how do u take ur 60mgs of tane? all at once or twice in the day?)

we were drifting apart and i was her first bf she ever had so she wants to explore...

i understand how she's feeling...it just sucks being on the receiving end. i've been with other gf before but she is my first love and i really feel like she's the one.

we're still together....so the final verdict is not out yet. eusa_pray.gif

but if we're through, i can only say that she REALLY is the one if she comes back to me.

i feel better after talking with my friends and family.

Yeh my best friend was in nearly exactly the same situation, i know it sounds corny but sometimes you gotta love her enough to let her go. Hopefully she will realise how important you are to her...you will always be special to her, your her first.

if you wanna talk about it man your very welcome to pm me, it can sometimes help to talk to a complete stranger smile.gif

(how are you taking ur 60mgs? sorry to ask its just i'm on the same dose and am taking it all in 1 go)

yea. i heard there are a lot of relationships like the one i'm experiencing right now.

if i become single, i guess i'll explore as well....i could be wrong about her. but still, i'll always love her and she'll always be my best friend.

it's really complicated but i'm too lazy to type what's going on. sorry guys. haven't slept in 24 hours. yet i'm not tired....

i'm gonna start my tane adventure today doing 60mg after 1 meal daily. i dunno whether to pick lunch or dinner. once i'm feeling a lot better i'll be more descriptive in my log...just not right now...

hey man, i know how hard it is...seriously if you just wanna get it off ur chest u really are welcome to pm me or whatever. Possible breakups are really sould destroying.

yea. sure i'll pm u when i'm ready. just not now dude. i've been thinking about this so much....god. i just wanna play volleyball right now and spike the fuk out of it.

this day has been one roller coaster. i'm so happy that my blood tests were good and i got the tane, then i got sad because it cost so much (my plan doesn't cover it) and now my gf wants to explore....fuking great summer

sorry to hear about this stuff man, things come and pass, just be a man and you'll be fine.

i'm getting the crap scared out of me for getting into a serious relationship, it seems that it's inevitably gonna be me committing, getting really serious, then it'll fall apart and i'm gonna be crushed. i have enough issues anyways. my dad told me "sometimes it's good to have a girlfriend, then again other times it's not as good".

Something to remember- However hard a break-up may be, it's the experience that counts. Don't think about how hard it was to break up, think of how much fun you had in the relationship.