Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
*Stefy*

Holiday is coming!

Well, I was interested to know which one you like best.

The fact is that I'll go in vacation and I'll stay all day with makeup on...this place isn't hot, there will be 18-20° Celsius...

I am interested of knowing about COVERAGE, SAFETY, NATURAL LOOK, TIPS, etc.... eusa_angel.gif

So, what do u suggest me? Please help.

Thanks in advance,

Stefy wink.gif

hey,i really dont like liquid foundation but i think revlon color stay is great.the coverage is good, its lasts long.and never made me break out .the only bad thing about it ,is that you have to apply it fast because it dries quickly.i love mineral makeup its the foundation i use daily . but i think the colorstay lasts longer in my opinion.hope this helps some.have a great time biggrin.gif

Well, I was interested to know which one you like best.

The fact is that I'll go in vacation and I'll stay all day with makeup on...this place isn't hot, there will be 18-20° Celsius...

I am interested of knowing about COVERAGE, SAFETY, NATURAL LOOK, TIPS, etc.... eusa_angel.gif

So, what do u suggest me? Please help.

Thanks in advance,

Stefy  wink.gif

Aw, thanks very much to the both of you!!

I really appreciate the replies. wink.gif

I will look for the revlon one and also for the Estee Lauder one.

Are they both non-comedogenic??

where i live, its like 30° to 40° in the summer, :S well....nd ideas for me...i guess thats y my face is always oily lol, isnt it because of sweat?, what can i use?????????????

Guest fatallyours

I really love Chanel's Vitalumiere foundation, it's a creme, and blends wonderfully and looks really natural. It's a bit expensive but well worth the price. And I'd suggest carrying a blot powder like the one from MAC around with you just to touch up.

Oh, thanks to everyone! wink.gif

And this mean that I may not break out from a foundation that doen't say non-comedogenic???

Another thing: I read about a girl that said that she use liquid counselar(sp) as a foundation...that because she said that councelars are meant to councel, of course, and they cover really much more that a regular foundation.....would that be right, or maybe can be wrong and hurt the skin??

Thanks in advance,

Stefy eusa_angel.gif

Even if a foundation/concealer doesn't say that it's non-comedogenic, it doesn't necessarily mean that you will break out from it. I have used loads of products that aren't non-comedogenic such as benefit cosmetics boiing concealer and playsticks foundation and they haven't broke me out.

Guest TylerD

Liquid for some reason never covered shit for me. Go with powder. 2 Layers of powder covers everything for me. But then again I guess it depends on what your skin type is and what you need to cover.

Even if a foundation/concealer doesn't say that it's non-comedogenic, it doesn't necessarily mean that you will break out from it. I have used loads of products that aren't non-comedogenic such as benefit cosmetics boiing concealer and playsticks foundation and they haven't broke me out.

Because the place you're going to isn't going to be hot, i would recommend liquid foundation, i find it more natural looking and some brands does offer foundation with good coverage.

i use clinique superfit makeup and it lasts quite a while, although not for 12 hours like some others may offer...

if your blemishes aren't too serious, mixing it with a little bit of tinted moisturiser will give a much more natural look and you won't look as if you have tons of make up on.

For liquid foundation, it's best to use your fingers to apply it because it will warm up the foundation and it slides on more easily.

hope these suggestions are useful!

Because the place you're going to isn't going to be hot, i would recommend liquid foundation, i find it more natural looking and some brands does offer foundation with good coverage.

i use clinique superfit makeup and it lasts quite a while, although not for 12 hours like some others may offer...

if your blemishes aren't too serious, mixing it with a little bit of tinted moisturiser will give a much more natural look and you won't look as if you have tons of make up on.

For liquid foundation, it's best to use your fingers to apply it because it will warm up the foundation and it slides on more easily.

hope these suggestions are useful!