Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

im seeing a dermatologist in a couple of weeks. my main problem is a cyst which has been for a few weeks and im seeking the famous cortisone injection to kill it off.

i wanted to know in what situations a derm would say "no" when asked for a shot. because this cyst is quite old and its on its way out i fear he might say no. the problem is that "the way out" would take around 1 maybe 2 more months, no shit.

let me try to best describe this cyst. its completely isolated (infact this bastard ruins my otherwise clear face), its around 3-4mm in diameter and it sticks out about 0.5-1mm. oh and im 100% sure its a cyst because its lasted weeks so dont let the 'relatively' small size fool you.

if the derm says no ill be forced to kill him and eat his children (dont take that literally) because id have payed around 100$ just to see him. has anyone else been denied an injection?

also the other thing, is it safe to use BP on it? i havent used much BP thus far because i dont know wether it will irritate it. has anyone successfully eliminated cysts using BP?

thanks (if you read up to here, please continue the favor and help me) eusa_clap.gif