Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm not sure if these pics will work the way I want, but I just thought I'd share, my acne got quite a bit better... For awhile I was doing a ton of different regimes/products, but then I just started using a regular cleanser (Noxema Daily Exfoliator) toner (Clean and Clear for sensitive skin) and moisturizer (Cetaphil with SPF 15 **highly recommended**). If I got any pimples I would spot them by using tea tree oil (100%) 4x daily. Then I added in steaming once a week, followed overnight by Jojoba oil. I cut down on the amount of makeup I used a lot, which seemed to help my pores... I started mixing my foundation (Clean by covergirl) with moisturizer so it's much lighter, and I focused more on the problem areas and then just brushed it over with pressed powder. Then, when I needed to freshen it up, instead of caking it on heavier I sprayed my face with rosewater a few times. Or, if I'm not that worried about my makeup, I squeeze some lemon and orange into water and splash it on my face (tones/tightens pores). I've also been really exercising often and been eating even healthier/drinking more water, which shows through on your skin a LOT. And also... I just stopped worrying about it as much. I was stressing so much about how it looked that I think I made it worse. So yeah, those are just a few tips. ( ;

Before: (sorry for the odd angle, lol)

user posted image

If that doesn't work:

http://photobucket.com/albums/b63/lostinas...nt=IMAG0039.jpg

And after:

user posted image

if that doesn't work:

http://photobucket.com/albums/b63/lostinas...nt=IMAG0026.jpg

Keep in mind that I'm hardly wearing any makeup in the second one compared to the first one, and that the date imprint is wrong, it wasn't in 2004.

Guest tenshigirl25

they both look th same?

yes they appear to look very much the same? what is the time gap in between these before and after pics

Hehe, I REALLY, and I tried very hard, REALLY can't see any acne on the before pic eusa_shifty.gif but as the others said, looking good! congratulations

cry.gif Oh... I thought that the clogged pores/small pimples/blotchiness seemed reduced on my forehead... maybe not, but you can't see all the pimples? You have to click on the thumbnails... Anyway, sorry for the waste of post, I thought I was seeing some improvement. There was about a month in between the pics. eusa_wall.gifconfused.gif

I think what people are trying to say is that your skin looks great, before and even better after. You have made progress, but bear in mind a lot of people on here would love to have your 'before' skin. For some folks round here acne isn't a curse but a debilatating medical issue, so you have to expect differing remarks. Keep up the good work!

I think what people are trying to say is that your skin looks great, before and even better after. You have made progress, but bear in mind a lot of people on here would love to have your 'before' skin. For some folks round here acne isn't a curse but a debilatating medical issue, so you have to expect differing remarks.  Keep up the good work!