Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
on_the_tane

WAhhhhhhhhhh!

Accutane got rid of my active acne after taking it for two months but the initial breakout has left huge red areas all around my mouth. So much redness and it could be a long time before they go away, I'm so sad

please pity me sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

Thanks for the support Person24, it made me feel better about my current predicament. eusa_clap.gif

I don't suppose it would be too much to ask for you to share what you are doing to treat your red marks right now?

i am:

steaming my face and using lemon/egg mask

copper peptides and moisturiser during day

aloe vera gel at night

msm and vit e supplements

Accutane got rid of my active acne after taking it for two months but the initial breakout has left huge red areas all around my mouth.    So much redness and it could be a long time before they go away, I'm so sad

please pity me sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif

i am on accutane- 40 mg a day for the last 3 months and i would not recommend the baking soda vinegar method- personally for me i feel like it made my scars ten times worse as i think the baking soda scrubbed away at them and i definatley noticed them worsening in the 2 weeks i used it. and i also noticed no improvement in red marks. At the moment i am using neosporin and scarzone and i have seen some moderate results with these products and im currently waiting on puredemng gel to be delivered as i have heard good things about this product.