Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jimmy

Stop asking these sort of questions.........

Everyone is different. You have to weed out and sort out the diff. foods and the diff. drinks or activities that cause your acne. You can't or shouldn't really ask others if it does or not. Because it does for some and it doesn't for others. Everyone is different.

There are not clear cut solutions to getting rid of acne.

Although I wish there was, It's different for everybody.

I drink water, my face clears up a bit. My brother stops drinking cokes, his face gets worse. I use on the spot. My sister uses nothing. She's pretty clear. I'm getting there.

There are tons of topics on here about cokes, sweatings, now weed. I also see some about water.

Here's what you do so you stop relying on other people. Write down what you eat at times, write down what you drink at times. If you see your face getting worse, try sorting out the bad stuff. If you are drinking soda's, take those out for a few days/weeks and see what happens.

Every person's body is different, so to completely stop dinking soda's may be a bad thing to one person and a god send to another.

I dont think we should preach about drinking water. "Drinking too much can kill you." I don't think we should preach about drinking soda. If they were really that bad for you, why would they sell them at every damn place in the world, just about. "bathrooms, schools, gyms, malls, grocery stores. There everywhere"

For all we know drinking water for some people may be a totally bad thing. Not everybodys body's or digestive systems are the same.

OK Jimmy...I was Totally with you until this line:

If they were really that bad for you, why would they sell them at every damn place in the world, just about. "bathrooms, schools, gyms, malls, grocery stores. There everywhere"

I guess Absolut vodka and Marlboro's are healthy too, bcs you can get those evrywhere as well....

You are SOOOOOOOOOOO right on as far as "not everything works for everybody."

but since when has any consumer driven company ever given a RATS ASS if there product was healthy or not...?

Sometimes I'm SHOCKED they took the cocaine out of coke in the 30's.

and secretly bummed. JK

You have a point there.

](*,) ](*,) lol

I'm just sort of mad at the fact, some places tell me tea tree oil is bad for my face. Some places say any kind of oil to the face is bad. yet some places say it's ok.

You just have to give diff. medicine's a feel for yourself.

Asking a few questions is ok, but don't take anything we, or the doctors say, to heart.

It's just so difficult....

I hear you......

sometimes I think I'm a bandwagonjunkie along w/ productwhore....

anything I read {ESPECIALLY when i'm broken out} MUST be the ANSWER [-o< right?

I'm trying to work out a lil'bit here, a lil'bit there philosophy.

y'know, it's not our fault, really. Most of us discovered the joy that is P.Acnes as teens- when we/are the most vulnerable, impressionable, and insecure & scared enough to believe anything.

tho I do have a 56 yr old buddy who swear by tea tree, I don't dig it.

:-k who knows?

I'm actually on a Tea tree oil soap/BP/Tea tree oil lotion regimen.

On days I work out in the morning, M-W-F, I use just Tea tree oil soap and the lotion. I don't wash my face after I work out. i usually work out from 5 am through 12 pm, off and on. I then wash my face at night. I never touch my face.

On the T-T days and weekends, I use Tea tree oil soap, BP, Tea tree oil lotion, just like dan's regimen.

Working out, sweating like a dog, while drinking plenty of water seems to be my answer.

Yes, well...removing soda from the diet is good for EVERYONE. It is not harmful to remove refined sugar from the diet...not to anyone. It is only healthy.