Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Xman

Dan is a genius

I'm 16 and have had acne since 12 years old. I have used bp for many years, semi-successfully.

I have used murad/proactive and they both suck, guarenteed, and cost a fortune. A month supply of Murad is the god damn equivelent of the mortgage on my dad's house.

Anyhow, I came apon this site, and have been on the regimen for almost two weeks. The results are insane! I'm using the BP that Dan sells, which is really cheap for how much you get in a bottle. I have followed it perfectly as it was outlined and I now have 1/5 the acne I had before, hardly anything.

This is my small tribute to Dan, and I hope someday he finds this post and agknowledges it inwardly. smile.gif

Advice: If you cannot seem to get rid of your acne, and it is not severe, then simply do what i did for years, don't look in any mirror at any time, dont EVER touch your face, and it will stop bringing you down. Not really a solution to acne, but it helps.

Congratulations smile.gif I've been on the Regimen for just under 2 weeks as well and am seeing much improvement already, too. I hope you continue to clear! Good Luck! ~Lisa~

It's really nice to hear some positive posts: mostly this forum sees alot of peple having problems, and sometmes it can seem like this thing NEVER works.

I will add that Dan changed my life. And not because he's some super human or anything. . .he found out some good information, and took the time to share it with others.

My acne is just about 100% gone. I smile each day with a renewed confidence.

Thanks, Dan.

Hello everyone. Been using cetaphil cleansing bar, and neutrogena bp both morning ang night but seems like acne is getting worse. Never had lots of little pimples just cysts but now my forehead is covered in really small pimples but they are all clustered totgether and its starting to spread to the rest of my face. I've tried everything except accutane. What the hell? I thought cetaphil was supposed to be good. Not only did I get a shit load of little pimples but now I have like 4 cysts too and I'm not even on my period!! This isn't normal for me. I can't use moisturizer at all. Every time I use it my face breaks out the next day and it doesn't matter what kind it is either. Any advice?

Well not everything works for everyone, right? Cetaphil didn't work for me either, it made my skin burn.

So, my advice is for you to try another cleanser. Dan has several listed in his supplies page, but feel free to look up products that you think may be good, depending on what you expect of your cleanser.

Hey! Im on week four and seeing awesome results, the regimen rules!

As for vegasgirl25, Yeah, my problem is mostly cysts too, how long have you been on the regimen because for some people they keep breaking out for like 8-12 weeeks but eventually it ends. Personally I went through 3 weeks of hell, and I may have more to come but a light at the end of the tunnel is a light none the less!

My acne changed alot, different places and different types really but Stick to it and re-read the "what to expect" part on the main page, focus on the part about "considering other options" cause its normal to not have positive results at first.

im totally clear after nearly 3 months. And i've been lead to believe that once BP starts working it will not stop? At this rate in 3 months from now when all my marks fade you wouldnt ever be able to tell that I had an acne problem

Hello everyone. Been using cetaphil cleansing bar, and neutrogena bp both morning ang night but seems like acne is getting worse. Never had lots of little pimples just cysts but now my forehead is covered in really small pimples but they are all clustered totgether and its starting to spread to the rest of my face. I've tried everything except accutane. What the hell? I thought cetaphil was supposed to be good. Not only did I get a shit load of little pimples but now I have like 4 cysts too and I'm not even on my period!! This isn't normal for me. I can't use moisturizer at all. Every time I use it my face breaks out the next day and it doesn't matter what kind it is either. Any advice?

Guest Nohxpolitan

I havn't even been on it a week and the acne on my chin has almost completely dissapeared, I can't remember a time it ever looked this good.